Kickstarter Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kickstarter Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Kickstarter

1 Interview Review

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kickstarter in February 2017.

Interview

PROS:
+ Quick response time and update after my interview
+ Helpful recruiting coordinator / prompt emails for scheduling

CONS:
- Negative tone from interviewer
- HR team seems to be in early stages / not as developed as I expected for a company this size (recruiter role has been vacant for over a year)

I applied online and a few weeks later received an email to schedule a basic 30-minute "get-to-know-you" phone interview with someone from Operations. I was disappointed to quickly find that my interviewer was not very friendly, nor did she seem remotely interested in learning anything about me/my experience. Instead, she spent a good deal of the call describing the old HR Director and how difficult it's going to be to fill her shoes. (I wasn't even interviewing for that position). I left the call feeling pretty turned off by the exchange. I understand that sometimes these calls can be time-consuming and tedious, but that's no reason to forgo basic kindness (or just fake it for 30 minutes!). Every interaction makes an employer brand impression...don't forget that when speaking with candidates, Kickstarter.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of roles have you recruited for?   1 Answer