Kids Foot Locker Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kids Foot Locker Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Kids Foot Locker

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got called back the next day for an interview. I went into the interview and was interviewed by the store manager. She was really cool, she asked about my availability, and regular questions you expect at an interview like "Why do you want to work here?" and "Why should we hire you?" I got hired on the spot and returned the next week for training.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. You get paid minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Kids Foot Locker

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

I have great people skills and I am very friendly and Kind when it comes to my job.•Handled responsibilities of receiving incoming inventory items and organizing them according to size and type
    Performed the tasks of assisting with setting up of sales floor display Assigned responsibilities of maintaining a clean working environment Handled the tasks of assisting customers by identifying and meeting their requirements Performed responsibilities of providing excellent customers service by attending to their needs Assigned tasks of monitoring inventory and stock items in the store.

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to kids foot locker?   1 Answer