Kids Foot Locker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kids Foot Locker Interview Questions

Interviews at Kids Foot Locker

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

it was cool. it was a group interview, and they asked a few questions. then in 10 minutes they called back for a one on one interview. after that they called your references and you have to wait for the district manager to approve your application.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker.

Interview

I called and had a interview on the 15 I went dressed business like as usual. The interview was only 15-30 min long but it's been almost two weeks since I head back I call saying u didn't get it would be nice

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Newark, DE) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview took place near the kids play area in the mall so it was relatively loud. The interviewer asked basic questions that have to deal with retail. more what would you do or how would you deal with type of questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between working with a child and working with a adult?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

My interview experience at Kids Footlocker was good. The manager was very polite he introduced himself and i introduced myself as well. He asked me questions for a couple minutes then he had me fill out a Pre- Hire form. Overall, it was a good experience at the interview it was me by myself. It wasn't a group interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online for Kids Footlocker back in December and received a phone call in February for a interview. The interview was one on one with the manager and the questions were primarily easy. Manager then told me she would give me a call for a second interview in the following week, since she had other people to interview that day. Unfortunately I never received a call from her and even tried following up but would be told that she is still going through other applications.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer in the store?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Kids Footlocker?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a upset or angry customer?   Answer Question
    • Name a time in your previous job were you missed up and how did you resolved the situation?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with your shoe products and accessories sold in the store? Name a few examples?   Answer Question
    • Can you work well under pressure and work well with kids?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Arcadia, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through their website and got a call for an interview about 2 months later. The interview consisted of me & one other person. The manager asked basic questions and was very polite during the entire interview.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   2 Answers
    • Do you have a favorite sport team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied and got called maybe 2 months later. I was given an option on what time I should come in for a group interview. Expect 3-6 people in the group counting yourself. They gave me a 2nd interview the same day. They'll email u if u have the job. Good luck! Talk a lot!!! Make sure you talk loud and clear. Try to be the 1 of the 1st ones to answer the questions.

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Braintree, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online last week, and on Friday i got a call to come in for a interview on Monday at one of the malls closest to me. It was in store, and it was one on one interviews, once i walked in i greeted the one of the assistant managers who was going to interview me and i waited while she interviewed someone before me. She asked the usual questions you would expect in a job interview, the questions were pretty easy. Asked about my availability. Try to make your answers stand out from the other people that are being interviewed. Met the manager of the store and they gave me a pre hire form to fill out before the interview concluded. They said they would give me a call within a week if i got the job and got a call offering me a position on Wednesday. I start orientation next week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?(be honest with your answer, if you want to work there for the sneakers like me tell them but that shouldn't be the only reason)   Answer Question
    • What do you think you'll bring to the kids footlocker team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Garden City, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online & got called in for a interview days later , then i had the interview in the stock room & i was then offered a position via email.

Interview Questions

• What does .... mean to you ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Honolulu, HI) in June 2018.

Interview

I dressed up in a white t-shirt and a dress pants with some cool shoes. The manager asked a series of questions and also the assistant manager. It took about 30 mins. Tip: talk about your experiences as a leader and everything that contributes to being a good sales associate.