Kids Foot Locker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kids Foot Locker Interview Questions

Interviews at Kids Foot Locker

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online for Kids Footlocker back in December and received a phone call in February for a interview. The interview was one on one with the manager and the questions were primarily easy. Manager then told me she would give me a call for a second interview in the following week, since she had other people to interview that day. Unfortunately I never received a call from her and even tried following up but would be told that she is still going through other applications.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer in the store?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Kids Footlocker?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a upset or angry customer?   Answer Question
    • Name a time in your previous job were you missed up and how did you resolved the situation?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with your shoe products and accessories sold in the store? Name a few examples?   Answer Question
    • Can you work well under pressure and work well with kids?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Arcadia, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through their website and got a call for an interview about 2 months later. The interview consisted of me & one other person. The manager asked basic questions and was very polite during the entire interview.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   2 Answers
    • Do you have a favorite sport team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied and got called maybe 2 months later. I was given an option on what time I should come in for a group interview. Expect 3-6 people in the group counting yourself. They gave me a 2nd interview the same day. They'll email u if u have the job. Good luck! Talk a lot!!! Make sure you talk loud and clear. Try to be the 1 of the 1st ones to answer the questions.

Third Key Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Puyallup, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Basic questions.. tell me about yourself,experience, qualifications etc. They also ask you how you feel about working on commission and what you would do if you didn't reach your sales goal/quota.If they like you they hire you on the spot. Wasn't a long drawn out process at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time your dealt with a customer with high expectations.   Answer Question

Kids Foot Locker Interview

Interview

I received an phone call for a phone interview and then got scheduled for an face to face interview with the store manager. Then got scheduled for another face to face with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring the team?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker.

Interview

Super easy, online application was long. The interview was about 20 mins hired on the spot. First interview was with the store manger. Second interview was to fill out paperwork and meet the district manager.

Supervisor-Job and Career Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in July 2019.

Interview

I'm looking for the job. Can I get the job here.please tell me the hiring process and what can do to get this job.provide the whole information. What is the interview process.

Interview Questions

• what type customer service you to your customers?   1 Answer