Kids Foot Locker Sale Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kids Foot Locker Sale Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Kids Foot Locker

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker.

Interview

I called and had a interview on the 15 I went dressed business like as usual. The interview was only 15-30 min long but it's been almost two weeks since I head back I call saying u didn't get it would be nice

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kids Foot Locker

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

it was cool. it was a group interview, and they asked a few questions. then in 10 minutes they called back for a one on one interview. after that they called your references and you have to wait for the district manager to approve your application.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview process is pretty simple after submitting the application and completing the assessment successfully. They call you for an interview base the interview usually off of your earliest convenience. You sit down with a manager for the interview. Most managers have you pick out shoes and products recommended to go along with to see how you would sell to a customer. They look to see how friendly, how socially comfortable you are with others. If you do well you're called for a second interview with another manager from a sister location within the mall or district. They could offer you the job on the spot following the interview or they will give you a time frame to expect a call if they choose to employ you. If not the managers don't contact you any further.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you when you had to work with others?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you did not complete a task assigned in time?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you made a mistake? How did you go about finding a solution for it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker.

Interview

Quick easy and asked good questions. They asked a lot of things not related to the job so it was even more interesting. I was interviewed by the assistant manager , and he was really laid back

Anonymous Employee in Lumberton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Lumberton, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Application was pulled got the interview basic question and was hired on the spot

regular questions and i wouldnt really worry about it too much atleast I didnt. if you have somekind of retail expreince or none at all you will be fine. just get them to like you and impress them they like competitve personalities because it is a base plus comission job and yoiu do have numbers and expantations to me on a daily basis.

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Braintree, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online last week, and on Friday i got a call to come in for a interview on Monday at one of the malls closest to me. It was in store, and it was one on one interviews, once i walked in i greeted the one of the assistant managers who was going to interview me and i waited while she interviewed someone before me. She asked the usual questions you would expect in a job interview, the questions were pretty easy. Asked about my availability. Try to make your answers stand out from the other people that are being interviewed. Met the manager of the store and they gave me a pre hire form to fill out before the interview concluded. They said they would give me a call within a week if i got the job and got a call offering me a position on Wednesday. I start orientation next week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?(be honest with your answer, if you want to work there for the sneakers like me tell them but that shouldn't be the only reason)   Answer Question
    • What do you think you'll bring to the kids footlocker team?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker.

Interview

Easy. I got a call back within a few weeks. Once I was interviewed, he asked more questions about myself and personal life rather than work experience (I had none).

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker.

Interview

Super easy, online application was long. The interview was about 20 mins hired on the spot. First interview was with the store manger. Second interview was to fill out paperwork and meet the district manager.