Kids Foot Locker Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kids Foot Locker

2.1

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

They asked me a Variety Of questions to answer them about Work and My Last Working Job Experience We finish the interview and then i went to home when done.....

Interview Questions

• What was a previous Experience at a nother Employer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kids Foot Locker

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Stockton, CA).

Interview

I applied online & a little over a week later I got a call telling me they have a group interview. Asked me when i was free for the interview which I thought was pretty nice since they're were working around my schedule. The interview wasn't in the store but in was in the basement of the mall. There were 6 other people there & we were split in groups of 3. There was 2 managers from different stores that interviewed us (one was writing while the other one asked questions) we all got asked the same questions & took turns answering. After that they called us one by one to interview indivually. After my indivual interview the a manager handed me the "pre hire" form. While I was filling it out I looked around & noticed there was only me & one other guy left. Im assuming they told the other people they weren't hiring them or whatever. The manager then told me that they'll call me within 2 days & that I should stay by my phone. 2 days later I got the call saying I was hired. I'm starting in 2 weeks.

Overall, the interview was probably one of the easiet job interviews I ever experienced. the managers were pretty young & they seemed really relatable.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where you messed up & how did you fix it?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Newark, DE) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview took place near the kids play area in the mall so it was relatively loud. The interviewer asked basic questions that have to deal with retail. more what would you do or how would you deal with type of questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between working with a child and working with a adult?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied and got called maybe 2 months later. I was given an option on what time I should come in for a group interview. Expect 3-6 people in the group counting yourself. They gave me a 2nd interview the same day. They'll email u if u have the job. Good luck! Talk a lot!!! Make sure you talk loud and clear. Try to be the 1 of the 1st ones to answer the questions.

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Arcadia, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through their website and got a call for an interview about 2 months later. The interview consisted of me & one other person. The manager asked basic questions and was very polite during the entire interview.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   2 Answers
    • Do you have a favorite sport team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

My interview experience at Kids Footlocker was good. The manager was very polite he introduced himself and i introduced myself as well. He asked me questions for a couple minutes then he had me fill out a Pre- Hire form. Overall, it was a good experience at the interview it was me by myself. It wasn't a group interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online for Kids Footlocker back in December and received a phone call in February for a interview. The interview was one on one with the manager and the questions were primarily easy. Manager then told me she would give me a call for a second interview in the following week, since she had other people to interview that day. Unfortunately I never received a call from her and even tried following up but would be told that she is still going through other applications.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer in the store?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Kids Footlocker?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a upset or angry customer?   Answer Question
    • Name a time in your previous job were you missed up and how did you resolved the situation?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with your shoe products and accessories sold in the store? Name a few examples?   Answer Question
    • Can you work well under pressure and work well with kids?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Honolulu, HI) in June 2018.

Interview

I dressed up in a white t-shirt and a dress pants with some cool shoes. The manager asked a series of questions and also the assistant manager. It took about 30 mins. Tip: talk about your experiences as a leader and everything that contributes to being a good sales associate.

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Garden City, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online & got called in for a interview days later , then i had the interview in the stock room & i was then offered a position via email.

Interview Questions

• What does .... mean to you ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kids Foot Locker (Trumbull, CT) in July 2011.

Interview

1). Phone Interview 2). Store Interview, Stay Focused Don't Get Nervous, answer all questions careful and truthfully. This Way The company or employer can review your answers and decypher whether or not you qualify for the job posting.

Interview Questions

• Where Do You See Yourself 5 years From Now Working With This Company   2 Answers