Kids II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kids II Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2017

2.9

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kids II.

Interview

Several phone interviews and video chats with everyone from HR, manager, potential team members, etc.. HR was very personable and even responsive in telling you the next steps. No real questions were asked really about my skillset. It was more of a company fit type interviews. However, until the last interview, nothing was heard from for at least 2 weeks until I got a generic email stating I was not selected. This was only after I contacted HR and inquired about the position.

Junior Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kids II (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through online system and I got informed from the recruiter after two weeks. She asked me to pick a time for phone interview and I missed my phone interview because I was on the flight hat time. I called back to her and explained and we scheduled another interview. The interview took me 26 minutes, most is reviewing my background and skills. She was interested in some of my projects and I am trying to describe more. She introduced the kids-ii. the working mode, working environment and the benefits of the kids-ii.

Interview Questions

• How do you hear about Kids-II?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a work authorized in America?   1 Answer

Junior Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Kids II (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I met with three people. We sat around a small table in the middle of their office space. It was very casual. They looked through my portfolio and mostly talked about the company, and occasionally asked me questions. The interviewers were all really friendly. They took me on a short tour around the office, this is before they moved to the new fancy building in Buckhead.

They didn't call me back for a year, however. But when they did, I accepted the job.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kids II (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

3 hour interview meeting with 4 people at different times. Beautiful office and the people seem very nice and laid back. They asked a lot about past experience. Not a hard interview process at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. A lot of background and experience questions.   Answer Question

Account Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kids II (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a very relaxed interview -- very conversational and open. I had a phone interview first and then I was asked to come in and meet with 4 different people -- one on one. My interviewers gave me a lot of information about the company. They were very honest and straight forward about the role and where their team was headed. They let me ask a lot of questions. All in all, it was a very good experience.

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids II (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviews were one on one and I would consider the interview a mix of behavioral, situational and standard. I felt relaxed with the interviewers but was not able to meet everyone on the schedule and there seemed to be some confusion at one point. However, all were professional and maybe it was used to see how I would react with change. I would not think twice to return for another opportunity with Kids II. I liked the company and their mission and values.

Manager of Account Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kids II (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Very professional and friendly team. Phone interview with HR followed by in person interview with a line of relevant managers. I was very impressed by the offices and the working environment. I did get to go down the slide! This seemed like a very fun place to work hard and play hard.

Interview Questions

• There was a twist - one of the Interviewers started by just asking me to talk for a few minutes first. Very candid interview.   Answer Question

Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kids II.

Interview

Portfolio review with the whole team. You get the conference room and the whole team wants to hear you talking about your project. Before getting the interview you have to submit a test project for them to evaluate your character sketching skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Can't negotiate for an internship.

Account Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids II (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got an email to do a phone interview two days later. Had the phone interview which I thought went really well and was told I would get a response the next week as they had more phone interviews to complete. Two weeks later I have not heard anything.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about Kids ii?   1 Answer

Junior Trend and Surface Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids II in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview. Before the on site interview I had to do a sample project. Then I finally interviewed with seven members of the design team. Some were very professional and asked me typical questions until it came towards the end. One middle age woman was playing with their hair like a five year old while the other was on the phone while the third person was talking to me about the company. Right then and there I felt like I was wasting their time which made me feel the same.