Kids ‘R’ Kids Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kids ‘R’ Kids

1.7

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (Mason, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Made an appointment with the human resource department to talk with the Director of the school. The Director was very professional and personable. I felt relaxed talking with her.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my opinions in regard to discipline and positive behavior reinforcement with children.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (Milton, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

I did a phone interview which consisted of telling a little about myself and my experience with children. They also wanted to know why I wanted to work with children and what my salary requirements were. I then scheduled a working interview to get a feel of actually working in the facility.

Anonymous Employee in Gibsonton, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (Gibsonton, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

After turning in your application, you receive a call for an interview. The time of your interview you wait in the lobby area until being called into the office which is all glass and everyone can see. After the interview, If offered a position, you will be taken on a tour of the center and introduced to some of the staff. After the interview is over they will contact you asking a Start date if not already clarified.

Interview Questions

• What is your strongest and weakest quality you have?   1 Answer
    • What do you look for in a job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you put down a price that you Want & they try to decrease it and promise it after your 90 days do not accept without putting it in writing.

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (Marietta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Lengthy application on site. Waited in the lobby until they could meet in the office. Talked to two of the directors for about 30 minutes. They asked questions about my views on early childhood education and my job history. They asked me to come back twice to try out two separate positions. After my second try-out, they offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• Questions about views on early childhood education and job history.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (Richmond, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I got called in same day I applied. After a couple days I went in for the interview. The manager asked me a few basic questions then took me on a tour of the facility. She made me observe a couple classrooms for a while and then took me back to her office and hired me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with children?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Very brief, didn't really seem to ask any important questions to find out if you are really a caring and untiring person. Basically filled out an application, asked about hours and was sent for fingerprints.

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (Carrollton, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

It was very relaxed! I interviewed with the director and assistant director. There was no awkwardness and I was made to feel at home! I couldn't have asked for a better employer!

Interview Questions

• Discussed my previous experiences, credentials, and reason for leaving former position. Also discussed the potential for growth in the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (Spring, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was very brief and to the point. It lasted for less than 10 minutes. I interviewed with the office manager, who was very warm and friendly. After asking typical interview questions about my experience and classroom philosophy, the interview concluded. Afterwards I was shown the classroom where I would be doing my 3-day working interview, and sent on my way.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a child who exhibited unruly behavior, such as biting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (Spring, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

My daughter was attending this childcare at the time and it was as simple as asking do you guys need extra help. I was placed in a classroom for training and the director was so impressed with my interaction with the kids I knew I had the job before she told me.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with kids?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Almost a couple minutes after I emailed my resume for the job, I got a call to come in for an interview. A couple days later I went in and filled out an application, then had the "interview." It took me longer to fill out the application than it took to talk to the person who did the interview. All she asked about was my work history.