Kids ‘R’ Kids Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kids ‘R’ Kids Interview Questions

Interviews at Kids ‘R’ Kids

1.7

Lead Teacher Interview

Interview

It was very easy and fun if you have the background of education or teaching. If you love children you will. Cook just fine. If you have a great personality lllet it shine in your interview

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids.

Interview

Applied online, called in for a face to face interview the next day with the director, was hired on the spot. Took a few days to do paperwork, and state childcare requirements. Overall a great experience, very responsive company

Teacher Interview

Interview

The Interview was very easy it was Maybe 20 minutes long. I Was offered a position that same day pending a background check. I was in a classroom by myself with in a week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids in February 2019.

Interview

Asked about experience with children, asked about if you have changed diapers before. Asked about previous work history. Asked questions about personality. Then asked if I could stay to observe a class. They wanted you to get involved and see how you did with the kids.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (McKinney, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

Weird and uncomfortable
    Place was nice
    Staff was friendly
    "..........."........................
    Not enough parking
    Too much paperwork
    Smelled nice
    Giant fish tank in entry area
    Open concept which is good and bad
    No place for employees to take their lunch

Education Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (Atlanta, GA) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was very short. I wasn’t asked anything that was on my resume. The employer only told me to tell her about myself, then she presumed to tell me about the company. After this she said nothing about the hiring process; But asked if I had any questions.

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (Apopka, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

I happened to reach out to the assistant director’s sister, who gave me the former’s phone number so I could schedule an interview the same day I called her. The staff in the front were very nice. I filled out my application while waiting, and then I went into an office with the assistant director. She was extremely friendly and helpful, even going as far as to help me set up an appointment to get my fingerprints done. She walked me through the building to show me all the rooms, and told me what I would need uniform-wise and also about other certificates I needed to earn. At the end, she gave me a rough estimate of when I’d begin the position.

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lilburn, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (Lilburn, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

I walked in seeking a job and asked if they were hiring, told them a little about myself and they asked for me to come in for an interview the Thursday following; 2 days later, the interview went great they loved me and said I had potential and I got the job!!!

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in childcare?   1 Answer
    • What makes you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • How well do I work under pressure?   1 Answer
    • What age group do I prefer working with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Webster, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (Webster, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

the whole process took about 2 days. I had an initial interview and then was asked to come back and be observed in a classroom with an experienced teacher. I had the director and assistant director both conduct the interview with basic interview questions. They did ask for a fingerprint and background check for obvious reasons.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a child who is distracting the class?   1 Answer

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Riding, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kids ‘R’ Kids (South Riding, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with management. They asked a couple of questions. It was easy they background check you and make sure you enjoy working with kids. As long as you don't hate people they will be fine with hiring you. You should get along with the staff.