Kiewit Corporation Assistant District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Assistant District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Highland, UT) in March 2010.

Interview

I had two interviews with Mr. Schott, which he was extremely professional but made me feel comfortable and at ease. His question were that of typical interview's I have had in the past; however, he also took a personal interest beyond past interviews. With this approach I felt he was not only hiring the resume attributes but the person as well.

Interview Questions

• I believe the hardest questions that seem to be in all interview is "What are your worst Qualities". I feel this question is a loaded question and ineffective. In my opinion, there is no real adequate answer due to the fact that most people answer the question to make sure it gets them the job and are not completely honest. However, when I am asked this question I am maybe overly honest but I will admit I do hold back a little as to not shoot myself in the foot during the interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a more than adequate pay scale in term to most internships as well as a very accommodating schedule that worked around my schooling.