Kiewit Corporation Business Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Corporation Business Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kiewit Corporation

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Woodinville, WA) in March 2009.

Interview

Short conversation, straight in to take drug test then given a address and a start date.

Interview Questions

• Will you work here for a long time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none they said you will make this amount.

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

The first interview is done by web cam. There are 23 questions asked by employer that is taped and sent to the hiring manager. This is not an interactive interview where you are with a live person, it is strictly answering their questions via webcam. The questions appear on the monitor and you have 30 seconds to answer the question.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were faced with an ethical dilemma. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Name a time someone was not receptive to your ideas. What did you do?   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process went very quickly and was very well done. They even fly you out to whatever district you would be working in. However, I believe they really lead you on. I was given the understanding that we essentially had to just show up to the final interview and get the job. That was not the case.

Interview Questions

• They were all basic interview questions. No real difficult or unexpected ones. All of them were exactly what you would expect from an employer. "Tell us about yourself, etc" The most unexpected question as probably one that tried to show that I was an analytical person. The question was something along the signs of if a project was running below expected completion what do you need to do to have it complete on time.   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in July 2014.

Interview

They called right away looking to setup an interview after I applied through their website. Did the in person interview and never heard anything back at all. Nothing, no rejection letter or anything. I tried to call in twice and they acted as they had no idea who I was even when I talked to the same person who called me.

Interview Questions

• Do you even think you could do this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Dallas, TX) in February 2008.

Interview

She was very non-chalant and kind of clumsy

Interview Questions

• How would you approach direct people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Kansas City, MO) in November 2018.

Interview

Three different phone interviews, shortly following was a few in person interviews with different levels of staffing and management throughout the company. Hiring was quick with simple paperwork to be completed and there were a few times to go back to hq To complete what needed to be done. Overall good, quick, and easy. Definitely recccomend.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to come up with a unique solution to a unique problem?   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in April 2010.

Interview

I was interview by two company representative on my both my 1st and 2nd intereview. do not say anything about aspiring to get you master or doctorate degree. kiewit trains their employees and frowns on business managers furthering their education outside of the company.