Kiewit Corporation Business Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Corporation Business Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Kiewit Corporation

Business Specialist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in November 2017.

Interview

I was disappointed because I was left out in the cold. After they accept my application the requested that I make an interview appointment, which I did, bizarre things happened. First, the interviewer missed our appointment and sent an email apology with a request for my next available schedule. I gave them my next available schedule. After that I did not received any email messages from them. Later on, they sent an email declining my application. What was my fault in their process?

Interview Questions

• What is available time for interview?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

First there was a 30 min Phone Interview to describe what the position is and some basic information. They then assign you an Assessment - Time Math and Verbal, which personally is meant to trip you up. There are some blank answers and you have to move forward. Good luck with blind guessing. Then there is an In-person interview for about 30 min. which is a little more detailed. I don't think the next step is for everyone but my in-person interviewer was sick so I got someone else and they decided I needed a second interview and that was over the phone with the controller.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working 7am-5pm?   2 Answers
    • How can you handle different types of people and meet their needs?   2 Answers
    • How wall can you handle deadlines and budgets?   1 Answer

Business Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in May 2018.

Interview

Recruiter scheduled a phone interview. Phone interview was conducted by the recruiter. Pretty simple questions more geared toward personality and overall interest in the company. The interviewer was friendly, conversational, and was experienced in interviewing.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Denver, CO).

Interview

Flew out to Denver and interviewed with 4 different district controllers. All were great and very knowledgeable. Spent all day in the Denver headquarters where we toured the facility and had lunch.

Interview Questions

• Basic excel question, personality questions, situational   Answer Question