Kiewit Corporation Engineer Estimator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Corporation Engineer Estimator Interview Questions

2.8

Engineer Estimator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

In person interview in North Jersey. There were three interviewers one after the other. The interviewers were very nice and the interview went casual. Most of the questions were focusing on technical issues and previous skills. The whole process took about ninety minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Engineer/Estimator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

It was very relaxed... simple questions like why construction, and many of the other questions were from the previous reviews. I was invited for on campus interview and after three months I had a second interview in NJ. The second interview took less that two hours. a week after the interview, I got a phone call with the offer.

Negotiation

It was pretty easy. I emailed them my argument and next morning the HR called with better offer

Engineer/Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I had an initial webcam interview. The manager i spoke with was extremely informative. I then followed up with a face to face with another member of management. Same as the last interview. Very informative. I have been asked to do one more face to face interview, to allow them the opportunity to make the correct decision. Great example to me, as a potential employee

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Omaha, NE) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR/Outreach. Then 1 or 2 interviews with 2 hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose construction? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple offer letter. If accepted, your employment was contigent on the results of your drug screening.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Omaha, NE) in November 2011.

Interview

My interview process started after a career fair. I was called that night and scheduled a time to meet the very next day. It was with a very nice man who was with the company for over 30 years. The questions were pretty standard interview questions and it seemed more like a conversation. I was then flown into Omaha and was interviewed by 4 guys. One was pretty tough but the others more so wanted to get to know my personality. Overall it was an inviting environment with some very intelligent people.