Kiewit Corporation Entry Level Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Corporation Entry Level Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kiewit Corporation

2.6

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and 2 days later they sent a link to peopleanswers assessment test and a hirevue. You have 72 hours to complete both steps. They gave me 8 questions and you have 3 minutes to answer each question on the hirevue.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
    Why do you want to work for Kiewit?
    Why are you interested in construction?
    Do you have control in the performances you do? If so why?
    Do you have a problem working for several people telling you what to do in a given week? How do you handle it?
    How do you handle a considerable amount of work that needs to be done?
    Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

I applied online at Kiewit careers page and the process took like 2 months. I first interviewed through HireVue and completed a long questionnaire through the internet. After the HireVue, we set up a phone interview with the Project Executive of the project. It was a great experience and a very productive interview for me. The interviewer was kind of serious and shy, but he did pretty well and treat me with respect.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why did you choose the construction industry as a career?
      Why Kiewit?   1 Answer

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

Online questionnaire - ten minute timed that tested basic math, vocabulary and pattern recognition and 30min soft skill questions. Hire-vue (video recording) which consisted of five three minute questions with 30 seconds to prepare between each. Next phase is an on campus interview in person with a HR person and an Engineer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to give constructive criticism   Answer Question

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in February 2017.

Interview

I got selected for an interview after through my school career fair, HR and field engineer took my interview which is about 30 mins and now I am waiting for them to get back to me, if I will have any follow up or not, apart from that they were friendly and professional.

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

Video Interview - 5 Questions. Had 1 minute to prepare answer, then 1 minute to answer question. Two attempts each question. Did not have to use second attempt. Able to review and watch yourself answer question. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What is your background? Why do you want to work at Kiewit? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Would you relocate? Anything else   Answer Question

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

Video interview. 5 questions. You have 1 minute to review the question and prepare. Then 1 minute to answer the question. You have 2 attempts to record the video. You can review your recording and decide if whether you like it or not

Interview Questions

• Explain your background. Why are you interested in Kiewit? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Strengths and weaknesses? Would you relocate? Anything extra   Answer Question

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericton, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Fredericton, NB (Canada)).

Interview

At a career fair on campus, I went to the Kiewit booth and talked extensively with some of the recruiters. They emailed a few candidates they had liked to come for an interview the next day.
    Came in, it was a recruiter and two engineers. Standard, basic interview. I decided it wasn’t for me for personal reasons and withdrew from consideration.

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in March 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position of Entry Level Engineer in early March. Received an email from HR to do a quick video introduction of myself through Yello. I was given 1 min to prepare for each question and another 1 min to record my answer. All 5 questions were fairly simple.