Kiewit Corporation Entry Level Field Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Corporation Entry Level Field Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kiewit Corporation

2.5

Entry Level Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

Applied for the position on the company site and got scheduled for a video interview the following week. Simply had to record yourself answer a few questions that are provided.

Interview Questions

• Why Kiewit?    1 Answer
  • Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer
  • What is your greatest weakness and strengths?   1 Answer
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Entry Level Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed several weeks later to do a video introduction. There were questions on the screen and you had to record yourself answering them. Sort of awkward. The hiring person never responded to my emails.

Entry Level Field Engineer Interview

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and I applied through the company portal. A time was set up for a phone call. The interview was behavioral and only took about 15 - 20 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Lenexa, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

I met a couple of recruiters and hiring managers at my school career fair and had an interview the next day on campus. I then did a video interview followed by an online cognitive and behavioral assessment. A couple of weeks later I was invited to their "career day" where I had a dinner the night before and presentations/interviews the next day.

Moreover, it was a VERY THOROUGH process and you must be on your A-game if you want to proceed to the next phase. Every person I met and interviewed with was nice, respectful, and great to talk to.

I got an offer but declined it to take on another opportunity with another company.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about my work experiences   1 Answer

Entry Level Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

It was a very easy phone screening to get to round 2 of interviews. They asked the typical screener questions like strengths and weaknesses. At the end of the call, I was offered to go to Kansas for round 2 of interviews.