Kiewit Corporation Equipment Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Corporation Equipment Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kiewit Corporation

Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Bozeman, MT) in February 2015.

Interview

Spoke to recruiters at a university job fair, they called me that evening to set-up an interview for the next morning. I was somewhat intimidated by the three people sitting around the table when i got there, but remember that gives you three different possibilities to make an impression on someone. They each asked me a few questions such as, why do you want to work for us?, how do you handle these situations?, and Tell us about yourself. Make sure to add personal information that they might be interested in because they are not allowed to ask many personal questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you had an obstacle to your success and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Equipment Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in April 2015.

Interview

Process started with a cognition test and personality survey. This part of the process took about half an hour. Received a response the next day to conduct an online interview through HireVue. This consisted of taking a video recording of myself answering five questions. The online interview is somewhat awkward, you are given 30 seconds to prepare your response to the question and then have three minutes to answer. You only get one attempt to answer the question which can make it stressful if you aren't prepared for the question.

Interview Questions

• State your school and your major. Why did you choose to pursue this major?
      What are your thoughts on travel and relocation?
      Name a time you worked on a group project and what role you had.   Answer Question