Kiewit Corporation Field Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Corporation Field Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Waltham, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with an online application. After my resume was examined I received a phone call which consisted of a short interview to discuss job qualifications and expectations. After the phone call was the in person interview which was more focused on what the company did and what my technical qualifications were.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with traveling?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in February 2017.

Interview

Ongoing. I have just begun the process and still do not know what will be happening in the interview process. Ongoing. I have just begun the process and still do not know what will be happening in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Ongoing. I have just begun the process and still do not know what will be happening in the interview process.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in February 2017.

Interview

Got an interview from the job fair and had an interview with a field engineer. I got to the second round of interviews which involved a personality test and an Online video interview, but I got rejected from the job before I could do the Online Video Interview. I Emailed the recruiter twice about it and I have yet to get a response.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Spoke with representative at a college recruiting fair. Got and in person interview. It went well and was followed up by a skype interview. Recieved an offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you experienced a difficult situation when working in a group, and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very casual and interpersonal. It was mostly a conversation about school since the interview and I went to the same university. Now HR did mess up and gave me the wrong GPA requirement so unfortunately I was not able to continue the process. With that said as long as you can present yourself well you'll be fine.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

Got an email from headquarters asking to do an online personality test and a hireview interview. For those that do not know, hireview, is an online interview where you record yourself answering common interview questions online. The personality test was not bad, just need to make sure you are consistent with your answers. As for the hireview questions are not bad but the fact is recording them really non-personal and difficult/nerve racking to do.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what has been your best work achievement to this point in your career. What made this achievement important?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (College Station, TX).

Interview

Spoke to them at the career fair. Went to a dinner. A month or two later got an email saying to do an online interview. Very slow process. I almost gave up. The internship was supposed to be a field internship, but they stuck me in an office. My second internship was in the field.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five years.   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was asked to go through Hirevue process. Hirevue is an online recording software for interview on demand. There were around 6 questions, with 30 seconds to prepare for each question and then 3 mins to answer them. The questions were fairly straightforward HR interview questions with nothing technical.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to relocate?
      What makes you a suitable candidate for this job?
      What challenges did you face at your previous work and how did you overcome them?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Omaha, NE) in October 2015.

Interview

My interview with kiewit was far from painful started with a face to face then proceeded with about an hour long phone interview the lady who I had a one on one interview with was very nice and was very knowledgeable in the field. She made it easy and fun to start discussion but would pull it back into focus. The phone interview was my toughest part due to the fact of not being able to make facial contact etc.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time that there was an obstacle in your way and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Field Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

They start off with a phone interview that was pretty standard. The second part was somewhat strange because it used a website called HireVue that made you record your answers using your webcam to about 8 questions but there won't be anyone on the other side. The last part was a party/group interview that was somewhat unnerving but not horrible.

Interview Questions

• Why should I choose you over the other applicants?
      How do you feel about long hours?
      What are your feelings about relocation?
      Answer Question