Kiewit Corporation Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Kiewit Corporation

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I just started the process but so far I've taken personality trait test. The next step will be a recorder interview. The interview is online and you will be talking to a the screen not a actual person.

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

Met a recruiter at the job fair. Next day there was a in person interview, mostly personality based with some questions about work ethic. Then a phone interview. After the phone interview there was a series of online webcam interviews before the job was offered.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the most difficult challenges you have faced as a engineer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

Handed my resume to them at a university career fair. Got a call later to setup a job interview for the next day. Interviewed the next morning and heard back after 2 weeks that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about Kiewit?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Interview

Hiring and interview process was an easy process that allowed the interviewer to ask questions and the interviewee to respond to them in a timely manner. The interview process was between one interviewer and was very casual as the conversation proceeded.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

Pretty standard questions (who are you, what do you want to do in 10 years, describe your passion, major challenges you've overcome, describe yourself in 5 words, etc.) Make sure to do some research on what branch you'd be applying for and what sort of projects that branch is doing

Interview Questions

• The 10 years question. Honestly this question is less about the answer and more about the reasoning and alignment with your other stated goals/values/passions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

one on one interview conducted on campus after career fair. Comfortable setting, but many questions were from pre made question sheet which included bland topics. G.P.A. was most important question. Travel topic was redundant but necessary because they will ship you anywhere. Great company, long hours but pay is worth it.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Talked on the phone with an HR rep for about 30-45 minutes. I had previous experience in various manual labor positions with another construction company which made it easy to talk about understanding the work conditions and how project sites work. I also had interned the previous summer with a VC so I could talk about the financial side of business. After talking they said they didn't need an in person interview and offered me a spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Boulder, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview with Kiewit at CU-Boulder after meeting with them at the career fair. The interview was slightly more laid back than others I have had, which was very nice and relieving. The questions were all very reasonable and almost all situational and behavioral questions. There were two interviewers, and both seemed very interested in me, giving me great confidence.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked with a bad group and what you did to overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Tallahassee, FL) in September 2008.

Interview

Face to face interview with questions regarding previous experience and future intents.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Tampa, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

They interview everyone in sight, asked silly psych questions like "What did you play with as a child?"