Kiewit Corporation Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Corporation Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Kiewit Corporation

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Bozeman, MT) in October 2016.

Interview

Sat in front of a computer screen, and questions would pop up. No actual interaction with another person. You had a certain amount of time to answer each question and it would automatically record your answer. Super awkward process.

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in March 2016.

Interview

Fairly casual, small talk followed by a few behavioral questions. It's an open discussion, feel free to ask questions, voice concerns, ask more about the internship position and responsibilities one may have if they were to get the job

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you took the initiative to help someone else?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Greenville, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Asked situational questions to judge character. It was a very relaxed one-on-one interview. The interviewer had no intention to make me nervous and he was more than helpful if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• ex. When was a time that you had to make a difficult decision for a job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ari, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Ari, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward and it was about 30 mins. They asked normal questions like why did i fit for this job and why Kiewit. I would say the human resources people were very helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Interview

The person at the front desk was not welcoming when I first walked in but instead seemed annoyed I was standing in front of her. Interviewing here was NOT a good experience. The two HR representatives I met with didn't make it much better. They where very condescending and would not let me finish my answers to their questions. All in all, I recommend hiring associates who are more people/client oriented.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

Very easy going only behavioural questions. the interviewers were way to talk to and make you feel comfortable. I met the lady at a career fair and had an interview the next day. still waiting to see if I get an offer or not. To the status below I said " yes but declined" just because it makes me choose an option.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself In 5-10 years   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

video interview. I had to go to their website and answer their questions in a recording. I guess they don`t have enough time for in-person interviews. There were about 7 questions. the questions were all behavior questions.