Kiewit Corporation Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Corporation Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Kiewit Corporation

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

I was sat down in front of four guys. They were all pretty cool but it made me nervous. Everyone had their own set of questions and asked about my background.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Colliersville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Colliersville, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was relatively simple, some personality questions, met some of the engineers at the facility. Was given an offer on the spot to be an estimating intern. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. Any college students that are applying, BRING ASSIGNMENTS FROM SCHOOL, they loved the fact that I brought some along with me, and actually knew what I was talking about while explaining what the assignment was and how it tied into what Kiewit does.

Interview Questions

• What is some job titles you would like to eventually be promoted to at Kiewit?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made me an exceptional offer and I was glad to accept it.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (San Antonio, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online via LinkedIn. The next day I got an email to schedule a phone interview. I had the interview the following day. About a week later I got called back for a second interview. A week after that I heard back and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you didn't meet a deadline and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Ames, IA) in September 2016.

Interview

Met on-campus at career fair. In-person interview the next day. Phone interview 2 weeks later. Offer made 1.5 months after initial contact at career fair. 2 week decision deadline (somewhat flexible) after offer was made. Don't expect to know your placement location until less than 1 month before you start.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate? (If you answer "No", the interview process will likely be over immediately - if you're applying for an entry position)   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied via university. Got a phone interview, followed by a skill-assessment test (do it at home type - keep a calculator), then a record-your-answer-on-video type interview, then another live video interview with the Manager you will be working under. They did not ask about references or background check (oddly)

Interview Questions

• Genetic questions. Recorded video interview was first time for me but the questions were not hard to answer. They give you 30 second to prepare for each question and 2.5 minutes(?) to answer each question which is enough.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Intern so no negotiation