Kiewit Corporation Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Corporation Project Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kiewit Corporation

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Austin, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via phone call for a first interview in their office. Two days later I was invited to a second interview. The first interview was with a hiring manager and a project manager. The second interview was with a different hiring manager. The interview was easy. Many questions were related to test my technical knowledge. I applied for a role that exactly matched my previous experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Brea, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I first met with them at my college career fair. They emailed me back 2 weeks later scheduling a phone interview. The phone interview only lasted 15 mins. The next step was to do a hirevue one way interview. Its really awkward because its so impersonal and there is no interaction with anyone on the other side.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Dallas, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

Came to College at a job fair, invited all people that stopped by booth to come to a conference room later that evening, put on a presentation then had small interviews with each person that was still interested after the presentation. If you passed the initial interview then they set up a flight from your college to their districted office for s second round of interviews. was offered a position after the second round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (New Orleans, LA) in October 2009.

Interview

An informal interview with a group of employees that would be my peers in the industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Denver, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

It was pretty painless. Started with an informal info session. After that they invited only a few of us to a "Meet and Greet" as a kind of first interview. During the Meet and Greet they talked more about Kiewit and what would generally be expected of us. We got to ask questions of their experiences with the company and talk about our skills in a very informal setting. A week later they invited me out to Denver, CO for a panel interview with 3+ interviews. This was a more formal setting. Overall, an easy process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

on campus interview, relaxed beginning, quickly became serious with in-depth questions on technical knowledge. Then moved on to past experience and job history. asked about willingness to relocate and what long term career aspirations would be. All questions seemed fair. Would try to have more experience prior to interviewing if possible or become certified as an industry professional if possible.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Omaha, NE) in March 2015.

Interview

Long interview process and multiple interviews with different managers. The interview questions were basic questions and they value honest and direct answers. Your previous work experience is discussed at length as well as engineering related topics that are applicable to your current role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (East Lansing, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a very relaxed and informal first interview. They want you to understand what the position entails, and want to get to know your personality more than your skills and qualifications.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation.

Interview

Phone interview with a superintendent that took place after a recorded video interview that involved three questions and a phone call with an HR representative. The phone interview lasted 30 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Met at office, intro, interview with project managers. Mostly ask about experience and if i would be willing to relocate. They discuss your position and answer all questions . About a 2 hour process. Several candidates are there with you