Kiewit Corporation Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Corporation Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kiewit Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Omaha, NE) in October 2011.

Interview

Part 2 of 3 or 4 interviews to go.
Very professional.
Very relaxed discussion.
Very informative.
Interviewer explained clearly the purpose of position and the objectives of the project.
Eager to hear back to see if I will get face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How does your background / experience fir into the plan and vision I've outlined for you in the position advertised?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Corporation

Project Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a Kiewit Recruiter after applying for a posting online. Without any explanation of the job role, duties, or responsibilities, I was asked to complete a video interview (computer-based, one-way interaction).

After a few days I was told that they were interested and we setup an on-site interview. They called me the morning of the interview and told me they had to cancel it due to an unexpected compromise with the Hiring Manager, which I could perfectly understand, and I was told we would reschedule the interview in a few days. However, this happened over 2 months ago, and every email or phone call to the Recruiter has been ignored so far.

If Kiewit treats prospective employees this way prior to bringing them onboard I cannot imagine how it is like to work with them once you are hired. Learning experience!

Interview Questions

• The worst interview experience throughout my professional career. One-way interaction, allowing them to ask all the questions and then ignoring phone calls/emails. They believe their time is more valuable than yours.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

-Variety of questions, some construction related some not. Those who were interviewing were friendly and professional. Discussion of construction specifics on different projects you might be placed on. Testing for general knowldge. You should not be intimidated entering this interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) Challenges overcome in life?
      2) Leadership roles you have been a part of in your life
      3)Where you see yourself in 2/5/10 years   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online. About a week later I was contacted to complete an IQ test. After that was submitted I did a video interview where I was asked questions by the computer and had 2 minutes to respond to each question. There were five questions in total.