Kiewit Industrial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kiewit Industrial

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kiewit Industrial

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kiewit Industrial (Orlando, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

very basic question about yourself and what you do, nice people.

Quality Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Industrial (Houston, TX).

Interview

Initially I met with a recruiter on campus and submitted my resume for consideration. I was then contacted over the phone to set up a "HireVue" the hirevue is an online webcam tool used to screen canidates by asking them qustions and then using the webcam to record their answer. I did not enjoy this process at all and will never submit myself to a similar process. It seemed to me that I was not worth their time to actually interview face to face. Also I feel interviews are my chance to find out about the positon and company.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any specific questions from the interview.   Answer Question

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiewit Industrial (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview later. I was interviewed on my school campus. the interview was about 30 minutes long. Basic character based questions were asked. The interviewer was very nice. I was told I would know within a week if I would be invited for a second interview.