Kiewit Offshore Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Offshore Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Kiewit Offshore

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ingleside, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Offshore (Ingleside, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. KOS tried to make you feel very comfortable through the entire process. The interview consisted of talking to four managers individually for about half an hour each. Afterwards they gave everyone lunch which was great. No real complaints about the process.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to deal with a problem and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kiewit Offshore

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Offshore.

Interview

Phone interview with one person. Brought in to Ingleside for dinner then the next day a tour and a round-robin with 3-4 managers.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do what it takes - work nights and weekends? (Should have been a red flag!)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little room to negotiate. They have a lot of applicants.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ingleside, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Offshore (Ingleside, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

HR contacted me. Set up interview one week later. HR contacts me again a day before interview and they reschedule interview for the next week. Day of the interview they took me around the location in a car with 3 other applicants. Have 1 on 1 inter views with 3 department heads. They are short under 15mins each asking normal questions. (What do you want to do? Where do you see yourself? Classes from College, GPA, and class breakdown and the grades/knowledge gained). One of 3 left after a few interviews he felt he was doing bad. Another one left to go to a class. The last one and I went out to lunch with one of the heads. They contacted me about a week later. Mileage check about 2-3 weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Questions about GPA trends.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Offshore in June 2010.

Interview

Interviewed initially via telephone. Called 2 weeks later for a "panel style" interview with 5 individuals. Called back for interview with 2 individuals. The individuals I interviewed with were informative, pleasant, and asked a lot of questions. Office was in a good location and work environment seemed professional.

Interview Questions

• How do you perceive the company based on research you've conducted or other information?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Over the phone offer, offer letter emailed. There is room for negotiation.