Kiewit Offshore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Offshore Interview Questions

Interviews at Kiewit Offshore

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Offshore (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Not much you apply online, an HR calls you to phone screen, they send you an email to take Hire Vue within 72 hours or else, then send you a rejection email about you not getting the job, 2 weeks later......lame.

Interview Questions

• HireVue, are you open to relocation, why should we hire you, where do you see yourself in five years. What do you know about or why do you want to work for Kiewit. It's a retarded process to watch yourself on screen and talk to yourself, very awkward.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kiewit Offshore (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I got a phone interview and the hirevue interview. they came to my university to a career fair and they interview me one more time. three days later they send me and email regarding that they have many candidates and they will not longer consider me for the position.

Interview Questions

• how do I look my self in 5 years?
      why I will like to move to corpus?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Offshore (College Station, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Met them at career fair and got a call back the next day. Went through a video interview process then got called down to Ingleside a couple weeks later. Had on site interviews.

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kiewit Offshore.

Interview

First interview started at career fair, with basic questions and lasted about 10 minutes. Got a call back and scheduled a second interview this time on site. After a month a second on site interview was conducted that included a dinner the night before, followed by a round of interviews by various personnel and tour.

Interview Questions

• Questions where they wanted real life examples were difficult. Such as give me an example of your proudest achievement during your internship.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kiewit Offshore (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

They sent me application link which I already filled up for other position so my account showed I also filled up this position to which means when you filled up mistakenly that question it's effect all other applications then I asked to question to hr (which was saying in the email, if you have any question we glad to help you but they were no helpfull) what is the next step and nobody did not give to answer it.

Interview Questions

• in ten min you have to figure out to some words and answer to some math question which is impossible to complete it   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Offshore.

Interview

I applied online, spoke to them at the job fair. The next morning interviewed on campus. Followed up with a digital interview and a aptitude test. Was contacted three weeks later for a transcript. Have been waiting ever since.

Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ingleside, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kiewit Offshore (Ingleside, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

First step in the selection process was a set of two online tests: a personality test and a arithmetic/math questionaire. It takes about 45 mins to complete both. There is a first interview and the main focus is in your qualifications and skills. If you are called for a second interview you will be interviewed by two business managers and the director. This interview focuses in your personality and is mainly to check if you are a good fit for the company's culture

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?
      Tell me more about your experience in this or that job?
      How do you manage to get good grades in school, work and get involved in leadership activities?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Offshore in December 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call from an HR rep who asked me for some basic information. Then, there was an online interview where you had to record yourself answering interview questions. There was also an online personality test.

Entry Level Field/Office Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ingleside, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Offshore (Ingleside, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Received an initial call asking about me, why I was interested in Kiewit. Then asked to apply online, fill out employee questionnaire, and online video interview (yello). Then a follow up phone call with a more in depth phone interview.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kiewit Offshore.

Interview

General questions. Mostly about your previous experience at other jobs. The process is a little long. It may take three to five months. Make sure to review what is the company about and the work they do.

Interview Questions

• How are you different from the rest of the candidates?   1 Answer