Kiewit Power Engineers Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kiewit Power Engineers Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kiewit Power Engineers

1 Interview Review

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Power Engineers in October 2017.

Interview

I was straight-up ghosted by Kiewit. I interviewed for a position that, per the job posting, required 3-10 years of experience. I was on the 10-years-of-experience end of the spectrum. I could tell I was completely qualified for the position from the job posting, it was obvious during the phone interview, and then reinforced again from the good feedback I received from the HR rep I was working with. But then, complete radio silence. Nothing from the person I interviewed with. I left a voicemail with the HR rep. Nothing. Not even an email saying that they had decided to go with someone else. I applied for a job, not asked for a first date. I'm guessing they found someone with 5 or 7 years of experience that they could pay less. Otherwise, a lack of professional courtesy.

Interview Questions

• If you were at a client site, and they said they were having cavitation problems with a pump, how would you address it?   1 Answer