Killeen Independent School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Killeen, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. Simple questions were asked. I ended up getting a call back! It was a panel like interview. The teacher who needed an aide was also in the room.

Interview Questions

• What if you had a really good idea and the teacher didnt like it or go for it what would you do?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District.

Interview

TERRIBLE interview process that was overly long and tedious. The entire interview lasted 2 hours, but an hour of it was spent waiting in a room for the interview process to begin. Very disorganized. I had two interviewers and they took turns critiquing my answers. After leaving the interview I was positive I had bombed it completely as everything they said was negative.

Interview Questions

• How would you reach low income students and make them care about school?   2 Answers
    • What would you do if a student had a 68% (70% is passing) in your class?   2 Answers

Campus Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District.

Interview

The interview was recorded on the computer. You have 30 seconds once you see the question to gather your answer and 3 minutes to answer. Once complete you do not get a chance to re-do any questions.

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Killeen, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a 2 person panel in which they alternated asking questions they had listed. It took place in a cramped hoarders type office. It came off very informal. They asked me a series of questions then told me about the position. After which there was a surprise EXCEL test taken place outside the office. This computer test was never mentioned to me in all earlier conversations or job posting.

Interview Questions

• Describe in the most detail as possible the process of accounts payable.   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Interview

Before you can get hired, you have to do the pre-interview through the HireVue application. I will highly suggest you practice before proceeding to the actual online interview. Based on your performance on the online interview, then if a principal like your responses, then you get call in for a face-to-face interview.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Killeen, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

One on one with the principal, asked a lot of questions about my teaching beliefs and scenarios with classroom management. I got a call back a couple days after the interview with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• It's week 3 of school, and I come into your classroom. What do I see?   Answer Question

Teacher Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Killeen, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

Awesome interview, very relaxed, very job focused, organized, willing to share information.

Interview Questions

• How do I view discipline for children?   1 Answer
    • What is the last book you read or are reading?   1 Answer

Teacher's Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Killeen, TX).

Interview

The interview was extensive, but the interviewers made me feel comfortable. The panel consisted of 4 people and they were all very friendly. The questions were expected and fairly standard. It took about 30-40 minutes.

Teacher, Elementary School Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District.

Interview

After completing the online application, I was contacted by an administrator who forwarded my information to the appropriate personnel for review. I received email from a few principals and secretaries to arrange phone interviews.

Assistant Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Killeen, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

It was intense and intimidating because there were so many people in the interview room.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle difficult parents?   1 Answer
    • What would you do to improve student performance?   1 Answer