Killeen Independent School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Killeen Independent School District

2.7

Maintenance Buildings and Grounds Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Killeen, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Applying on line is best and then follow up at personnel office check board for job listings remember they will fill from within as well a off the street hire. Include all licence info but do not list licence numbers have copies to show on interview.

Interview Questions

• Know your abilities, know the rules know the law as to your job. be ready to stand up for the law and rules. this will help you get a job this is not to be confrontational but be right. do not state if you are PRO GUN or PRO INDIVIDUAL RIGHT/RESPONSIBLE. remember they are extremely liberal in their views and don't hold for any other views   1 Answer

I would have to work for a person I was under in the ARMY and he was useless then and still is but he kisses ass so well he got hired by miss labeling his (ENG) English degree as a engineer (ENG) and failed to tell them that they had it wrong. So if you wonder why things do not work this is the reason, he passes fault on to others and fails to bid correctly specs on equipment, like an English major with no experience on the equipment can bid on what they get for workers do work

Campus Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harker Heights, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Harker Heights, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Many different principals ensuring they get the right fit for their campus. I did enjoy the scenerio based questions. I did not like not knowing what school I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• The order of importance given certain circumstances.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

School Nutrition Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District in October 2016.

Interview

When I first arrive I was asked for my ID and food health card. Then I went into a room with about 15 other ladies. They give you a basic math test addition and subtraction. They then give you an overview of the job, and ask if anyone wants to leave feel free due to the job demands. Next they called three people at a time, and they take you into another room and ask 4 questions.

Campus Technology Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harker Heights, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Harker Heights, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Received notification about 2 months after applying to conduct an online interview through Hirevue. I really liked using Hirevue as an interviewee and I also feel it would be a great tool to use as an initial interview process instead of a phone interview. About two weeks after I was notified to come in the next day for a face to face interview. In the interview there was a member from each team that a CTSS would work with. They each asked one question and then the School's principal asked some more targeted questions from the school's perspective. Overall, a great interview process so far. Also had a written portion where it would ask scenario based questions to be typed out.

Interview Questions

• How would I plan to conduct professional development to staff and teachers?   Answer Question

General Education Classroom Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Killeen, TX).

Interview

1st apply with human resources. I called human resources about once a week to see if any available positions had opened up. I received 3 interviews and got the job on my 3rd and final interview.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Killeen, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

The HR management interviews with a brief but thorough process. You have the opportunity to ask as many questions as needed about the school district's protocol and procedures post interview, up until the time you start getting your assignments.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have and what grade level would I want to substitute for   Answer Question