Killeen Independent School District Substitute Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Killeen Independent School District Substitute Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at Killeen Independent School District

2.0

Substitute Teacher Interview

Interview

THERE IS NO INTERVIEW PROCESS
-You simply apply on the Killeenisd.org website as soon as June hits because slots fill up fast!
- After your completed application is approved there is no interview, you just attend a sub training.

Negotiation

No negotiation about anything. You must agree to follow all provided district policies and the assigned pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Killeen Independent School District

Substitute Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District.

Interview

They send you a letter in the mail inviting you to their unpaid 4 Hour training. After you complete the training you must get your finger prints done by FAST. It will cost a 1 time fee of $50. After that you will be able to accept jobs

Interview Questions

• Questions from children are all difficult and unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Killeen, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

You apply online, they will mail you a lettter for more information. If you have college credits, they will ask you to submit those in person Then you attend a training that is a few hours long. Overall the interview experience was great and an easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Killeen, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

The HR management interviews with a brief but thorough process. You have the opportunity to ask as many questions as needed about the school district's protocol and procedures post interview, up until the time you start getting your assignments.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have and what grade level would I want to substitute for   Answer Question