Killeen Independent School District Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Killeen Independent School District Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at Killeen Independent School District

2.3

Teacher Interview

Interview

Before you can get hired, you have to do the pre-interview through the HireVue application. I will highly suggest you practice before proceeding to the actual online interview. Based on your performance on the online interview, then if a principal like your responses, then you get call in for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Killeen Independent School District

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Killeen, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

One on one with the principal, asked a lot of questions about my teaching beliefs and scenarios with classroom management. I got a call back a couple days after the interview with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• It's week 3 of school, and I come into your classroom. What do I see?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Killeen Independent School District (Killeen, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Had to make a video on the computer, then the principals call you to schedule an interview. This district is short teachers constantly, so you basically have choices on where you want to go.