Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton Case Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton Case Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton

3.7

Case Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton.

Interview

I went into the interview expecting to be drilled with uspto type questions, but much to my surprise they were asked more personality - based questions. It was a very positive experience. I got to know a lot about the company and what they expect of their employees.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your previous experience   Answer Question
  • tell me about a previous experience where you were involved with conflict and what did youndo   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton

Case Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton.

Interview

interviewed with about 8 people, including HR director, dept manager and Partners, about 4 in person interviews - got the interview through a staffing agency. had to accommodate the busy schedule of the partners, specially, so i had to be brought back a few times to meet and interview with them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton (Denver, CO) in July 2018.

Interview

I had a phone screening first. It took several weeks to hear back. I then had two group/panel interviews back to back with 3-5 people. At the end they mentioned a third; however, I was not invited for that round of interviews.