Kimball Midwest Manager In Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kimball Midwest Manager In Training Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager In Training Interview

Interview

Worst interview I have ever been on in my life, 18 year old kid conducting interviews for professional positions makes the entire experience awkward.... They have you complete a "general knowledge" skills test on an old computer for 15 min. before they take you back for the interview. Building is undergoing maintenance so you have to walk through a dirt path to even enter through the front door. Basically everything was unprofessional and i would never accept an offer from Kimball Midwest and I advise others to beware.

Other Interview Reviews for Kimball Midwest

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kimball Midwest (Columbus, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a thorough interview process but this helped both the company and myself see if it was a good fit. I interviewed with two people at a time and was brought back for a second interview. The process also involved a skill and personality test. The interviewers were both current Managers In Training as well as Managers from various departments.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe the strengths and weaknesses of my current supervisor   Answer Question

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimball Midwest in May 2011.

Interview

You first will have an over the phone interview which will consist of basic questions. Second you will be asked to come in for an interview with HR where you will be asked company fitment type questions. Lastly, you will be asked to come in for a second interview and meet with two of the current managers in the company.

Interview Questions

• If there was one thing you would consider a negative about yourself what would it be?   Answer Question