Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions in Appleton, WI | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director of Insights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Appleton, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

Connected through linked in posting and review. Recruiter reached out based on linked in profile fit with the position. Interview focused on fit with position and was an initial screen. Didn't lead to an in-person.

Interview Questions

• Describe my professional experiences and fit with the role. Interest in a variety of locations, including the North American headquarters in Appleton, WI and their global headquarters in DFW.   Answer Question

Human Resources Roles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Appleton, WI).

Interview

Interviewer was not very dynamic. I conduct recruiting for my role both exempt and no-exempt. I was able to own the interview. Was not trying to do that. They use third party recruiters such as Accenture?? Do they have a handle on culture or is it highering by popularity??

Human Resources Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Appleton, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Participated in multiple phone interviews and a series of onsite 1:1 interviews.

Interview process was lengthy and there was limited proactive communication on the status.

Interview team closely adhered to a behavior based interview approach.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to deliver a difficult message. What was the situation? What actions did you take? What was the result?   Answer Question
    • What is the biggest risk you have taken? What was the outcome? What did you learn?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Appleton, WI) in February 2013.

Interview

They had a phone screening and then sponsored a visit to their Appleton location. I met with 5 people in person, each meeting was with 1 individual for approximately 30 minutes. There was also a group dinner with other candidates.