Kimberly-Clark Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kimberly-Clark Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Meet this company at a diversity career and was selected for an interview. Very easy going and relax, be sure to know about the varies product lines.Disccused the job requirements, company culture, career ladder, and work/life balance. Also, the location in Neenah,WI.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your "go to market" market approach for a new product and what would that product be?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I was flown in for a half-day of 3 back-to-back interviews. Afterwards, one of them treated me to lunch in their cafeteria before I was released. The interview process is very regimented. Each interviewer has a packet full of questions. Each page covers a certain topic, and the interviewer gets to choose a question from the page to ask. They ask strictly behavioral questions, most of which were a bit outside of the typical behavioral questions that I was used to. They expect you to follow a very frameworked method of answering the questions (CAR/STAR methods). Don't try to deviate from those methods or add any creativity to your answering methods. This interview process is a machine, and you need to be the cog that fits in properly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a decision that involved a lot of risk.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in November 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews - both were behavioral. I was asked many questions that started, "Tell me about a time when..." The interviewers were both friendly and approachable, and enjoyed telling me about the company and their roles in it. It was also fairly casual and conversational, I didn't feel like they were judging me, and like I had to sit up straight and answer everything perfectly.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Dallas, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

Two brand managers from Kimberly Clark came to campus. They held a "get-to-know-you" event the night before interviews, and all MBA marketing students were invited. The event consisted of dinner followed by bowling. This event was basically a screening event for them to decide who to interview the following day.

That night, they called the candidates they had selected to interview and scheduled interview times for the following day. I participated in 2 back to back interviews which were about 45 minutes a piece. The first interview was behavior based, and the 2nd interview was case based. About 7 days after the interview, they gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Neenah, WI?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about an advertisement that you think is effective. Why is it effective?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations for interns.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in May 2009.

Interview

Good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Couldn't negotiate anything really.