Kimberly-Clark Engineer III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kimberly-Clark Engineer III Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Roswell, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview for move from contract worker to KC employee. I had been in a contract position for a number of years and promised full-time. It did not happen.

Interview Questions

• What are your employment goals? Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question
  • How do you think things will change from contract to KC employee status?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in June 2010.

Interview

Applied online and heard back a month or so later. I had a 1:1 telephone screen with someone from the recruiting company. Most of the answers were straight off my resume. The recruiting company was very good throughout the process with contacting my via phone and email and kept me up to date on what next steps were.

I then had a 1:1 interview with one of the plant engineers. This was pretty much a repeat of the first phone interview.

This was followed by an on-site interview. This was 1/2 a day of group and 1:1 interviews at the plant. The questions were mostly scripted and followed the STAR model. The second half of the day was spent with a Realtor checking out town.

Once past this, there was an online personality test.

Several weeks later, K-C made an offer for another engineering job and I took it. All of the intial onboarding including offer and acceptance was done online.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

K-C was generous with salary, vacation, and relocation. There wasn't much room to negotiate anything.

Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in January 2010.

Interview

One of three candidates interviewing for the same position at the same time. Very awkward and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• example of a time when you had conflict with an employee   Answer Question

lowballed the salary