Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through the K-C web site. Had a first interview with HR, which went fine; just more or less a resume review. 2nd interview was with the hiring manager, which was also relaxed and information. 3rd interview (also phone) was a bit more structured, but fairly typical.

And that's where it ended. I never received any further feedback from K-C, whether HR or the hiring manager, despite direct followups. The only way I found out that I was no longer a candidate was by going back to the web site later to see.

This is the second (and final) time that I will be applying at K-C. Their hiring cycle is very long, disorganized, and discourteous. I'm not angry about not getting the job, that happens. But at least show some common decency in the process, K-C!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to solve a problem and work across organizations.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

At first, I completed a Sales Drive Assessment online to ensure that I fit in with the company's overall culture and the sales role requirements. I passed; however, I haven't seen my results.
    Next, I had a phone interview with a Training or Capabilities manager consisting of all the typical behavioral questions.
    Last, an in person interview with the district manager.
    Received an offer two and a half weeks after the interviewing process was initiated.

Study the company, products, industry, competitors, challenger sales style (read the book The Challenger Sale). Tell your story. Ask meaningful questions. Be in control of the conversation. Sell yourself. Close the sale!

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Roswell, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview, which was relatively casual and more a description of the job, a few questions about experiences on my resume, and whether I was interested. The second part was a full-day, in-person process where I met with my team leader, other analysts, past team leaders, and HR representative. They asked me a lot of STAR questions, and I had a 1-hour finance-related simulation question

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to influence others to work towards a goal that they originally did not intend to accomplish   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in December 2016.

Interview

Received an email requesting to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was the typical introduction of interviewer and interviewee. Discussed term length and brief type of work to be done during co-op term. Questions were standard behavioral, but a little more relaxed and masked in different question format.
    Followed up to phone interview with an offer for employment.
    Never had a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make some critical decisions?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Basic interview questions, nothing tricky at all however already had lots of experience in this type of role. Spoke with three different people through the process, two in local office and one virtual interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions at all. Mostly conversational and seemed like they were looking for a team personality fit.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus recruiting website. This lead to an on-campus interview, which ultimately lead to an offer. It was 3-on-1, but really welcoming and not overwhelming. They asked primarily behavioral and background questions and it was fairly straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk me through your resume? Why do you want to work in CPG?   Answer Question

Asset Effectiveness Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jenks, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Jenks, OK).

Interview

Long, took several contacts with HR before the initial testing. The panel was relaxed. Interviewed with three different groups. Took about 3hours for the last interview series.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Almost entirely behavioral questions. They should let you know this in advance. Expect you to describe the SiTuation, explain your Action, and explain the Result (STAR method). They want very specific examples and always want to hear what the result of the situation was

Interview Questions

• Give us a specific example of a time when you showed quick thinking that lead to a positive result   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Madison, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a 45 minute on campus interview following campus recruiting. All behavior questions. A lot of questions I had seen on glassdoor before the interview. Interviewers were writing out my answers in STAR format. Haven't heard back about another interview yet but I had it this morning. Recruiters were nice but it wasn't very natural or conversational.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a risk you took recently?
      Tell me about a time when you failed/made a mistake?
      Tell me about how your previous experiences have prepared you for the this supply chain role?   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Meet this company at a diversity career and was selected for an interview. Very easy going and relax, be sure to know about the varies product lines.Disccused the job requirements, company culture, career ladder, and work/life balance. Also, the location in Neenah,WI.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your "go to market" market approach for a new product and what would that product be?   Answer Question