Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Basic interview questions, nothing tricky at all however already had lots of experience in this type of role. Spoke with three different people through the process, two in local office and one virtual interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions at all. Mostly conversational and seemed like they were looking for a team personality fit.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus recruiting website. This lead to an on-campus interview, which ultimately lead to an offer. It was 3-on-1, but really welcoming and not overwhelming. They asked primarily behavioral and background questions and it was fairly straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk me through your resume? Why do you want to work in CPG?   Answer Question

Global Nonwovens Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple and straightforward. There was a dinner the night before the interview where you get a chance to make an impression. The internship interview was the following day and was primarily behavioral.

Asset Effectiveness Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jenks, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Jenks, OK).

Interview

Long, took several contacts with HR before the initial testing. The panel was relaxed. Interviewed with three different groups. Took about 3hours for the last interview series.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Almost entirely behavioral questions. They should let you know this in advance. Expect you to describe the SiTuation, explain your Action, and explain the Result (STAR method). They want very specific examples and always want to hear what the result of the situation was

Interview Questions

• Give us a specific example of a time when you showed quick thinking that lead to a positive result   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Madison, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a 45 minute on campus interview following campus recruiting. All behavior questions. A lot of questions I had seen on glassdoor before the interview. Interviewers were writing out my answers in STAR format. Haven't heard back about another interview yet but I had it this morning. Recruiters were nice but it wasn't very natural or conversational.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a risk you took recently?
      Tell me about a time when you failed/made a mistake?
      Tell me about how your previous experiences have prepared you for the this supply chain role?   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Meet this company at a diversity career and was selected for an interview. Very easy going and relax, be sure to know about the varies product lines.Disccused the job requirements, company culture, career ladder, and work/life balance. Also, the location in Neenah,WI.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your "go to market" market approach for a new product and what would that product be?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in October 2016.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview. The recruiter was super nice. The interview was more like a conversation. The interviewer talked about his role in the company and Kimberly-Clark as a company. Then, he asked if I had any questions. He went on to ask what I thought were problems the CEO of Kimberly-Clark would have to worry about in this business. Finally, there were three questions in which you had to answer using the STAR Method. In other words, know how to answer using the STAR method. The interview finished discussing the position and next steps in greater detail.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you worked with a difficult group of people?
      A time when you had to use analysis skills.
      If you could go back and change a mistake, what would you have done differently?
      Why KC?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview - Behavioral - pretty normal questions asked. "Describe a time when..."
    Onsite Visit - There was a networking dinner the night before. The following day there were 3 behavioral and 1 case interview. There were 3 hour long behavioral interviews and then 1 case. For the case, I had 40 minutes to prepare and read, then 20 minutes to present and ask questions. There was also a tour of the corporate office and a tour of a local manufacturing facility. Super informative - lots of time to ask questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• Explain NPV to a person that doesn't know about Finance.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

Interview

They came to my universities campus for interviews with a packet of questions. They were mostly based on projects that were done in teams and how you would handle certain situations. There were a few I struggled with and one that I just couldn't think of an example for. Overall was a very relaxed and calm interview and they made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had difficulty working with a team members.   1 Answer