Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Typical interview questions. Very friendly and relaxed. They were primarily concerned with experiences building teams of different backgrounds, as well as dealing with difficult situations. They took me on a tour and had me meet potential members of my team. Very good experience overall and I would recommend it to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to solve a problem with your team.   Answer Question

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI).

Interview

Talent Requisitioner from Atlanta contacted me after confusing my name with someone else for a phone interview. I interviewed with 6 representatives from the departments. They were given 1/2 hour increments. 4 out of 6 of them were more concerned about the 6 pages of behavior questions that needed to be filled out instead of looking me in the eye and finding out who I was and what I could do. One lady was there 33 years and seemed bothered to be there and never even looked at me. 4 of these individuals didn't appear to like their jobs. I had to contact the requisitioner to find out when they were making a decision since no one that interviewed me could answer that question. She was rude and I felt I bothered her for a question these 6 individuals could have answered. This gave me full insight that these robots are cloned to put in a day of work and punch out. No motivation, no enthusiasm and clear influence they don't like their jobs and they question me on customer service? Never have I been interviewed with such a company that acted like this. Wow. I surely will not recommend them since they don't seem to value the highest capital. People!

Interview Questions

• All standard routine behavior questions: Tell me a time when a work project failed, Give me a time when you faced conflict with a co-worker how did you handle it? How do you prioritize? Tell me a time when you had a successful presentation you gave and why you think it was a hit. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now. Have you used SAP? Have you worked with Excel?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in April 2016.

Interview

Applied on line. Phone interview with contract recruiter. Skype interview with person in same role for which I applied. Skype interview scheduled with hiring mgr. Rescheduled a couple of times. She stood me up on scheduled day. No contact. Followed up with recruiter and she rescheduled a regular phone interview. Then on-site interview at site position supported.

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

I was referred to HR via an employee. The process from start to finish took approximately three months and interviewed with a total of five people including HR. It was pretty straightforward. HR or some other entity gives pre-determined questions to the interviewer and 3 out of the 4 managers asked the same question, which was the first one listed on their pre-approved list. There were two distinct sections; behavioral and experience.

After receiving notice that I did not get the job, HR sent a questionnaire, three times, asking for interview process feedback. Separately, since I travelled from my home, I was told that I should complete a travel expense request to be reimbursed for any expenditures incurred during the process. After many requests and one follow-up, K-C has not refunded my very modest fees, car mileage and road tolls. I would suggest that travelers request a stipend upfront in order to eliminate this same experience.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

It was very casual. There was one interviewer and he focused on what I had done so far in college. Mostly it was about the the group work I had done and ask how I handled situations in groups and what i had learned/made so far in my group classes. Till waiting to hear back, has been about 3 and a half weeks.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to change the way you approach a task or problem and why?   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Mobile, AL).

Interview

Very informal (blue jeans and Tee shirt was what the interviewers were wearing). Panel of two asked questions that involved safety, team building, OJT, and administrative protocol. The interview process took about 30 minutes and was fairly easy. I just referenced things from my military background. Which was very useful, this company is good about hiring veterans. Be sure to answer all the questions asked, because that is one of the deciding factors in the hire process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker, How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Director of Insights Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Appleton, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

Connected through linked in posting and review. Recruiter reached out based on linked in profile fit with the position. Interview focused on fit with position and was an initial screen. Didn't lead to an in-person.

Interview Questions

• Describe my professional experiences and fit with the role. Interest in a variety of locations, including the North American headquarters in Appleton, WI and their global headquarters in DFW.   Answer Question

Process Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I found that the amount of questions asked was a bit excessive. I felt confident at the beginning of the interview, but I found it difficult to think of situations toward the end as the questions got repetitive. My interviewer was young and also made a rude comment about my credentials.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were disappointed in your performance   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Outside recruiter contacted me and did the phone screen. I was brought in and interviewed with multiple people - was given the list ahead of time. Some were 1:1 and some were groups. Was a cross-functional mix.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my weaknesses / opportunities for improvement.   Answer Question

Marketing Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a external recruiter. Interview went very well. Funny enough I was also contacted by internal recruiter. I was not interested in the category they had the opening for so I passed. They were very nice and totally understand my position. Also, location was not my expectation as I am interested in some other of the locations KC has. We have continued to talk from time to time to touch base on possible oppenings and every time is a great experience. We both are waiting for the right position to come. We will see.