Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

Business Analyst - Customer Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

I met with the KC team back in November of 2015 for a position. They decided to go internal for the role, but kept me in mind for future opportunities. Another one opened up in June of 2016 and I took the position after another 3 person interview process. I am incredibly thankful to the team at KC for keeping me in mind. I'm very excited to start my career at KC.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Co-op/ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Baltimore, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

I went to a conference and i was able to get an onsite interview for the next day. The interviewer was really relaxed asked me about what i wanted to do in chemical engineering spoke about himself and then said he was going to ask me the behavior based questions. which i was not prepared for :(

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with diversity in a group or team you were in?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Still haven't gotten to that point yet

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Roswell, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

It took about 2 months to get a call for the phone interview. The first stage is a phone screening by outside vendor to access your fit with the company's needs. At end of call, you are told whether or not you will move to next level for Face-to-Face interview. Face-to-face interview included hiring manager and management team members. Fast confirmation to hire from the interview date.

Interview Questions

• Hiring team follows a pre-selected group of questions which they are required to follow. Basically, ask to detail your experiences in different scenarios.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did go back and forth a bit as the offer was underrated. Since Kimberly Clark outsources the Recruiting piece, be prepared to negotiate.

Human Resources Roles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Appleton, WI).

Interview

Interviewer was not very dynamic. I conduct recruiting for my role both exempt and no-exempt. I was able to own the interview. Was not trying to do that. They use third party recruiters such as Accenture?? Do they have a handle on culture or is it highering by popularity??

Kimberly Clark Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was not difficult. I went into the facility to interview with the Department Director. They were impressed by my resume and interviewing skills. I was called in two days later to interview with a team leader. After the interview I was called back and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a coworker.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I was flown in for a half-day of 3 back-to-back interviews. Afterwards, one of them treated me to lunch in their cafeteria before I was released. The interview process is very regimented. Each interviewer has a packet full of questions. Each page covers a certain topic, and the interviewer gets to choose a question from the page to ask. They ask strictly behavioral questions, most of which were a bit outside of the typical behavioral questions that I was used to. They expect you to follow a very frameworked method of answering the questions (CAR/STAR methods). Don't try to deviate from those methods or add any creativity to your answering methods. This interview process is a machine, and you need to be the cog that fits in properly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a decision that involved a lot of risk.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume through campus recruiting site followed by an on campus interview a week later and an invitation to interview in Neenah.

Overall, everyone was very friendly and excited to help me along throughout the interview process. All the employees seemed very passionate about the company and excited to be there, which left me with a great impression of the company. The first day we were taken on a tour followed by dinner with people in the current position and a brief expose of a few of the different opportunities Kimberly Clark had to offer. The next day, was a marathon of 3 hour long 1:1 interviews with a simple case study.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a complex problem you had to solve
      Tell me about why you want to work here
      What is something you've accomplished that you're proud of
      Answer Question

Human Resources Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Appleton, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Participated in multiple phone interviews and a series of onsite 1:1 interviews.

Interview process was lengthy and there was limited proactive communication on the status.

Interview team closely adhered to a behavior based interview approach.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to deliver a difficult message. What was the situation? What actions did you take? What was the result?   Answer Question
    • What is the biggest risk you have taken? What was the outcome? What did you learn?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Champaign, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through my University career fair. The recruiter gave me an on-site interview for the following day. The interview was purely behavioral and I received an offer less than a week later. Since this offer was quite fast and I wanted to seek other offers before making my decision, I asked for an extension on this offer. I never received an e-mail back about my extension request and in a weeks time, I made the decision to decline the offer. Two hours later, I receive an e-mail from the HR representative asking why I declined the offer. They seemed very out of contact which is understandable for dealing with potential candidates without offers as there is generally a large volume of them but to neglect those whom have received offers seemed as if the company did not value its future employees. I ended up receiving 2 more offers that were much more aligned with my interests and better benefits. I highly recommend pushing for an extension or just making sure you have exhausted all your options and not accepting the first offer you receive from this experience.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time you experienced group members not cooperating and how did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

The interview was performed remotely via video conference. (The job was in Sydney Australia, so it may be different) It took about 20 minutes and it was not difficult.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle when you are short of time for your audit?   1 Answer