Kimberly-Clark Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 11, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Interview

The interview process started with an on campus interview which was then followed by in-person interviews with a variety of people at various levels within the marketing organization conducted at the corporate headquarters location.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

I found the job on my Universities job site. I applied and they got back to me in about two days. I went in for the interview and they asked very standard behavioral questions. It was a super behavioral interview and there was absolutely no dialogue. Just be yourself and you should be fine. This was honestly my first interview ever and I was just nervous.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to solve a problem in an unexpected way   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

The interview process took so long! 9 rounds of phone and inperson interviews. The office is small and dingy, although location is quite nice (in front of square one). The team was miced - some really friendly, some others really serious. They seemed a bit old school and traditional. But have good brands!

Interview Questions

• Q) Tell me 3 current affairs news/topics from Toronto right now
      Q) 3 Strengths/ 2 weaknesses
      Q) Tell me about yourself
      Q) Tell me about a time you lead a team   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in September 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter who first wanted to determine, because my skillset matched with what they are looking for, if I was interested in moving forward to the interview process.

The interview process was 3 months. It consisted of various in person and on the phone conversations.

Interview Questions

• What would you leave behind / stop doing in your current job, if you joined KC?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not

The advice I would give is to ask the question whether negotiation is possible before you begin the interview process

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in March 2009.

Interview

Basic, background...it had some personal questions that reflected my current state