Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions in Neenah, WI | Glassdoor

Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions in Neenah, WI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview - Behavioral - pretty normal questions asked. "Describe a time when..."
    Onsite Visit - There was a networking dinner the night before. The following day there were 3 behavioral and 1 case interview. There were 3 hour long behavioral interviews and then 1 case. For the case, I had 40 minutes to prepare and read, then 20 minutes to present and ask questions. There was also a tour of the corporate office and a tour of a local manufacturing facility. Super informative - lots of time to ask questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• Explain NPV to a person that doesn't know about Finance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI).

Interview

It was 4 one-hour interviews at their Neenah offices. Pretty standard behavioral interview questions. They are looking for certain qualities that will fit their organization and culture. Nothing that stood out. Be sure to understand how to answer these questions utilizing the STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Explain NPV to someone who is not familiar with Finance.   Answer Question

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI).

Interview

Talent Requisitioner from Atlanta contacted me after confusing my name with someone else for a phone interview. I interviewed with 6 representatives from the departments. They were given 1/2 hour increments. 4 out of 6 of them were more concerned about the 6 pages of behavior questions that needed to be filled out instead of looking me in the eye and finding out who I was and what I could do. One lady was there 33 years and seemed bothered to be there and never even looked at me. 4 of these individuals didn't appear to like their jobs. I had to contact the requisitioner to find out when they were making a decision since no one that interviewed me could answer that question. She was rude and I felt I bothered her for a question these 6 individuals could have answered. This gave me full insight that these robots are cloned to put in a day of work and punch out. No motivation, no enthusiasm and clear influence they don't like their jobs and they question me on customer service? Never have I been interviewed with such a company that acted like this. Wow. I surely will not recommend them since they don't seem to value the highest capital. People!

Interview Questions

• All standard routine behavior questions: Tell me a time when a work project failed, Give me a time when you faced conflict with a co-worker how did you handle it? How do you prioritize? Tell me a time when you had a successful presentation you gave and why you think it was a hit. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now. Have you used SAP? Have you worked with Excel?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI).

Interview

I met with 3 different groups of people each giving me several hard questions. We met in a small office and it was intimidating. The questions weren't just a simple yes or no. Elaboration and examples were required.

Interview Questions

• How did your recent job prepare you for this one and why do you consider your self qualified?   1 Answer

Business Analyst - Customer Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

I met with the KC team back in November of 2015 for a position. They decided to go internal for the role, but kept me in mind for future opportunities. Another one opened up in June of 2016 and I took the position after another 3 person interview process. I am incredibly thankful to the team at KC for keeping me in mind. I'm very excited to start my career at KC.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I was flown in for a half-day of 3 back-to-back interviews. Afterwards, one of them treated me to lunch in their cafeteria before I was released. The interview process is very regimented. Each interviewer has a packet full of questions. Each page covers a certain topic, and the interviewer gets to choose a question from the page to ask. They ask strictly behavioral questions, most of which were a bit outside of the typical behavioral questions that I was used to. They expect you to follow a very frameworked method of answering the questions (CAR/STAR methods). Don't try to deviate from those methods or add any creativity to your answering methods. This interview process is a machine, and you need to be the cog that fits in properly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a decision that involved a lot of risk.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume through campus recruiting site followed by an on campus interview a week later and an invitation to interview in Neenah.

Overall, everyone was very friendly and excited to help me along throughout the interview process. All the employees seemed very passionate about the company and excited to be there, which left me with a great impression of the company. The first day we were taken on a tour followed by dinner with people in the current position and a brief expose of a few of the different opportunities Kimberly Clark had to offer. The next day, was a marathon of 3 hour long 1:1 interviews with a simple case study.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a complex problem you had to solve
      Tell me about why you want to work here
      What is something you've accomplished that you're proud of
      Answer Question

Patent Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Screened by two outside HR people before speaking to anyone at KCC. Spent all day on site. Interview questions came from form provided by HR. Individual interviewers not allowed leeway into questions asked. Interview experience felt cold and remote.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on their core values--which not every company has.   1 Answer

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

I was recruited via LinkedIn. I had a phone interview that went over the job description with a couple general questions about my resume. I was then flown to Neenah, WI to interview with various Team Leads. All of the questions were behavioral-based. I did not have any technical questions as part of my interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you failed and one time you succeeded in the work place.
      Describe a time when you helped develop a coworker.
      Walk me through your most complex piece of analysis.
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

S.T.A.R. method with two others in the room and one on the phone. Series of three questions by each interviewer. Quick finish and escort out the door when the questions were completed.