Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Apr 21, 2017

3.2

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Straightforward interview with head of department and a colleague. Interview questions focused on past experience. It felt more like a discussion than a typical job interview which took the pressure off a bit. A good experience all together.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Telephone Interview
    - Why FMCG?
    Half Day Assessment Centre
    - Game Based Group Work
    - Final One to One Interview
    Full Day Assessment Centre
    - Game Based Group Work
    - Final One to One Interview
    Final Interview
    - Final One to One Interview (Mill Manager)

Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Brighton, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Went to Brighton. Good experience. Lots of assessors but all very friendly. Final stage day and so everyone was quite nervous. The day was made up of 2 group activities, then a presentation and then an interview. The feedback from the day was supposed to be helpful although I wanted a little more feedback considering I travelled quite a long way!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in January 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I received an e-mail from the HR department to set up a call. Our chat was very question-based and it was difficult to know what their thoughts were. They emailed me later that day to offer me an in-person interview in the local office.
    I was interviewed by 2 managers. It was based on behavioural questions but felt very much like a conversation. It was quite open-hearted and relax.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest feedback you received from a manager and how did you react?   Answer Question

I T SUPPORT Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

It was a very casual assessment day. We started with some background to the company and this specific plant ( Ebbsfleet in my case) and then a tour of the plant. We then had 2 group exercises. The first one was pretty straight forward, we had to build a bridge. The second one was harder, some task to do with colours and a complicated scoring system. The interview itself was very conversational rather than formal.

Supply Chain Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Brighton, England (UK)).

Interview

Relaxed, 2 interviewers. Not too many tricky questions; but definitely learn and apply the STAR answering technique to as many as possible. Was having a bad day and hence didn't get an offer. Otherwise, should have been a rather standard procedure. Seemed like a good place to work and recommend the process if interested in a role here.

Graduate Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Brighton, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I went to the final Assessment day in 2016. There were 11 candidates in total, and about 23 K-C employees assessing. The day started with an interview, then a group exercise and finally, a presentation after lunch. The day was very enjoyable and the K-C employees admirable, intelligent and down to earth. Unfortunately, I fell down on the group task and so was unsuccessful. K-C offices were nice, open plan and located in Brighton.

B2B Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reigate, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Reigate, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online which was uploading CV and cover letter. I was shortlisted for a phone interview which was quite lengthy and difficult. There was a lot of competency based questions. I was then invited to the offices for an interview where I had to prepare a short verbal presentation. The questions were fairly easy and the interview panel were nice. Unfortunately I was told they were only taking internal candidates forward, I asked for feedback on the phone and via email however they said that I'm unlikely to get feedback until mid-feb over a month after my interview. My overall experience was good however not receiving feedback I feel is poor practice.

Interview Questions

• Standard competency based questions. Why KC? Why this role? How would you build relationships etc.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in May 2015.

Interview

The process was a shambles. The first phone interview, the interviewer was over 20 minutes late. I didn't know the outcome for over a week, possibly two weeks. Twice I had second phone interviews arranged and they didn't happen. (First time was due to sickness so could not be helped, but the second was arranged the next day and reassured that it would definitely happen, and it didn't.). When I eventually did have the second interview, I was not told of the outcome for over two weeks, and was told that they were still sourcing candidates, with no clear deadline being given for the next stage. Was kept waiting for ages, (over two weeks) eventually having third interview arranged. The Friday before my third interview, I was notified this was cancelled. Two weeks after I was notified of the cancellation, I finally found out that the role had been filled. Appalling way to treat candidates! Gobsmacked, but relieved as I think I had a lucky escape if this is how they treat people. Not impressed.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions in the first interview, not a lot in the second one, with the interviewer mainly talking about the role.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

After acceptance of the initial online application (CV, brief competency questions and personal information), a telephone interview was arranged via email.

The interviewer phoned at the selected time and briefly went through a few details, such as which course you are studying and what role you are applying for. They then went on to ask around 5 competency questions. I don't remember them in detail but a few of them are listed below.

I was then notified that I had passed a couple of hours later on the same day. I have not yet been through the other interviews during the assessment centre as of yet so I cannot provide further information.

Note: I have not been through the whole application process so I have not yet been offered a position. But as I was required to choose one option for this review to be submitted, I said 'No' for if I had gotten an offer.

Interview Questions

• Who are the main competitors of Kimberly-Clark?

What strengths can you bring to Kimberly-Clark?
      Answer Question