Kinapse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kinapse Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2017

3.1

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse.

Interview

Initial phone screen with VP, then half day in person interview with case study and presentation, finally another interview with a separate VP.

Interviewers were polite, smart, and also a bit quirky, which I enjoyed.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

-I had two initial phone screens with UK Sr. managers - they lasted an hour each
    -They brought me in for a half day F2F interview in NYC on a Friday
    -In the face to face, in addition to several 1:1 meetings there was a business case study - classic consulting case and a presentation about the industry

-After I passed the f2f meeting, I had a final phone conversation with another UK VP to gauge my interests

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kinapse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It was more of an interrogation , and fact finding exercise for themselves rather than an interview which lasted over 2:30hrs. I doubt very much there was a genuine role on offer just a chance to see how they could gather intelligence and do it on their own, In my opinion it was very unethical. At the end they couldn't even make a decision on an offer and rescinded on rates and start dates. All in all very unprofessional and going by a previous review, it's not the 1st time this has happened. my advice would be to anyone applying .. hold back on your answers which offer advice and suggestions!!

Analyst (Advisory) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kinapse (Wimbledon, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Process consisted of an assessment and interview day. Successful candidates would then move on to a telephone interview with the advisory VP.

The day consisted firstly of:

A short group presentation: 30 mins prep. 10 Minutes to present. Plus questions after.

Two one-on-one interviews

A case study.

A brief writing task.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you solved - outside of your degree/field of study.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kinapse (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

interview is in 4 rounds, telephonic, written, oral, skype, face 2 face, hr, by the way on availablity they can proceed further, In common parlance, the word "interview" refers to a one-on-one conversation with one person acting in the role of the interviewer and the other in the role of the interviewee. The interviewer asks questions, the interviewee responds, with participants taking turns talking. Interviews usually involve a transfer of information from interviewee to interviewer, which is usually the primary purpose of the interview, although information transfers can happen in both directions simultaneously. One can contrast an interview which involves bi-directional communication with a one-way flow of information, such as a speech or oration.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinapse (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview day with 4 other candidates. Day started off with a presentation by senior employees about the company. Group task to present to a panel. Individual interviews; 1 involving walking through a case study.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Two/three days before the Assessment day you get sent (via email) a verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning test to undertake. 15 questions/ 8 minutes to complete.

The Assessment day had 5 candidates. It starts with a group exercise and presentation. Take note - the presentation is based around the information you are given in the first hour. You are split into groups, and prepare a presentation, and are asked questions regarding your content. Followed by two behavioural interviews with staff (15/20 minutes) and 30-45min one on one case study (non-pharma related). Finishes with a written exercise to provide feedback on the assessment day. Successful candidates receive a phone call from senior management to discuss the role the following week.

Pharmacovigilance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kinapse (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I had interview through truecaller, interviewer was not professional, I feel like I am given roadies audition, why this, why that.......why why. while giving the answer person was saying ok, my next question without listening to my answer. Just to showoff he knows everything. I responded all questions patiently. Would never recommend this company.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kinapse (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online through the job portal. Got a interview call from the HR asking for initial details and explaining the requirements for the position. There are three rounds telephonic conversation with the HR, Technical round written and technical face to face interview with the hiring manager. The written technical test and face to face interview basically test your experience, the technical basics of the position which you apply to and some situational questions involving problem solving and quick thinking analytics.

Interview Questions

• HR Interview: Tell me the positive and negative points about your former employer   Answer Question

PV Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kinapse (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Presentation on a quite weird topic = "Future of PV".
    It is an interesting yet distasteful trick many employers do by trying to themselves learn something from the candidates by asking them to share their ides which might be useful to the business. I did not give away too much and perhaps that was why I was not offered the role.
    1:1 was nice though and although there were technical questions, there was also management style and personality type questions.

Interview Questions

• technical and competency based. Reasonable fine for the level they were looking for.   Answer Question