Kindercare Center Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindercare Center Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Kindercare

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kindercare (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Met with the current Director and the Assistant Director and DM, they asked me a few questions and offered me the job. It was an easy process bit the paperwork took forever.

Interview Questions

• Remember a challenging time and what would you have done differently   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kindercare

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare (Portland, OR) in March 2013.

Interview

Simple, short, and easy. I met with the DM and a staff member at the center that they were looking for a Director and simply acted like myself. Relaxed, confident, easy going.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background. Short and sweet.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I remained quiet while they offered and then I paused and said I'd have to think about it and get back to them. They raised the amount offered and added a bonus. I accepted.

Center Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

The interview process was long and very thorough. I met with the district manager on three occasions and met with other center directors twice. Though I was able to sit down with current center directors, an accurate picture of the daily task and responsibilities were not explained well. Overall the interview process was fair

Interview Questions

• What I would do on my first day? Though this was the most difficult question, I believe my answer should have been validated.   Answer Question

Center Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

I applied online for a number of different Director positions and received an email for each. The emails were vague and didn't tell me which site the interviews were for (I wanted to know because some of the cities were more desirable than others). I asked the person I was in contact with and he refused to tell me. Even so, I set up a phone interview for one of the positions the following day. I prepared all night and woke up very early the next day for final preparations.

The scheduled time came...and passed. I waited two hours and the interviewer never called. Haven't heard a think since.

I haven't heard from them at all.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare (Portland, OR) in September 2010.

Interview

It went good. The people were nice to me and made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I just told them that I thought I would do a good job and that was OK with the kind of stuff they had in mind for me. I am happy it went so great and they hired me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Told them I wanted, they gave it to me.

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kindercare (Lafayette, IN) in September 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was messed up.

Interview Questions

• Working over 40 hours per week.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Terrible