Kindercare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindercare Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2018

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kindercare (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Complete an online survey. Face to Face interview with a question and answer process, background check, fingerprinting, TB test and child development classes, college credits are a plus, degree preferred

Preschool Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

I submitted an application online, a few days later I got a phone call for an interview; a week later I interviewed. I got a second interview the same week then started after background check and other things were confirmed. About 3-4 weeks total.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kindercare (Palatine, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

I was scheduled for a phone interview. After 30 minutes of not getting a call, I called and asked about it, one on a voice mail, and one with an employee. The woman scheduled to interview me wasn't even there. 3 hours pass and I got no call. Extremely unprofessional.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kindercare in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty mild. I first got a call form a coordinator. She asked me a few questions like what age group I wanted to work with, what experience I had etc.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

Since I worked at another center before working there they just gave me the job instead of interviewing me. Never even opened my file. Even up until I left they didn't check out my file!

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

It was a brief phone conversation with the regional manager then I met with the director of the center. She asked me about my teaching and child care experience, my teaching philosophy and goals, my interactions with children and parents. Then we discussed the position, compensation, and what classroom I was going to handle.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare (Seattle, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied almost two weeks before I was called for an interview, even though I was told during interview that they needed people desperately. Even though I was a couple minutes late staff didn't seem to be expecting me.

Interview Questions

• What I expect to get paid?   1 Answer
    • Do you have trouble talking to parents about their bill?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable training staff?   Answer Question
    • Do you want to focus more in training staff and being active in the classroom or more on the business side?   Answer Question

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and took a personality test. I was supposed to have a phone interview 2 weeks ago, she never called. Emailed me randomly a week later and asked me to come in for an interview. She didn’t seem prepared, could find the resume I sent to her. Questions were all over the place and nothing about the job I applied for.

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare (Washington, DC) in November 2017.

Interview

My interview with Sherah was incredible. She made it comfortable to open up and talk about myself, my past experiences, as well as my my future experiences. I am beyond excited to get start my career with KinderCare

Interview Questions

• If you and a coworker had a disagreement while class is going on how would you handle it?   2 Answers

Assistant Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindercare (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Went on site after a telephone interview. Questions were focused on previous experience in childcare. It was a great experience overall. they were very understanding and showed me the whole work site. Answered all my questions very well.

Interview Questions

• What experience you have in childcare? How many children have you comfortably taken care off? how would you handle a child that is in pain or distress? questions mainly focused on childcare.   Answer Question