Kindercare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindercare (Seattle, WA) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty laid back and the interviewer was kind and just wanted to know more about my previous work with kids and how I can be an effective teacher and role model to little kids.

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare (Herndon, VA).

Interview

After submitting application and resume, went in for an interview. Spoke with director of center and answered some questions. She was very laid back and easy to talk with. Afterwards was asked to come another day for a working into in a classroom. Came back few days later and helped out in a classroom, met some employees and asked them questions. No more than an hour or so. Then completed background check and waited for start date. Easy process

Interview Questions

• Explain your background with children   1 Answer

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

They called me to schedule and in person interview and three days later I went in for the interview. They offered me the job on the spot. The Director and Assistant Director were both there for the interview. They also offered the wage after saying I'm hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time with a difficult child and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Forest, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kindercare (Oak Forest, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

I was given an interview in person and it took about 30- 45min and then I was asked to come back for the sit in observation interview where I sit in a classroom and get observed with working with the children . (30min- 1hr)

Interview Questions

• If hired, how can you help keep our company in high standards or help make it better?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenilworth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindercare (Kenilworth, NJ) in January 2020.

Interview

Very laid back, but still professional! Two managers that were super sweet, very attentive. I really felt a sense of care and professionalism that was lacking at my other jobs. They were excellent workers and seemed to care very much about the environment and culture.

Interview Questions

• What experience I had? What am I looking for to get out of the job? How flexible I am?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

It was a typical process with a phone interview, in-person, then management- references were checked and background screening. Toured center during the interview process and how the postion would be laid out including training provided.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare (New York, NY).

Interview

applied online received a call a couple weeks later to come in for a in person interview, was asked general questions about myself and situational questions read off a sheet of paper.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare in August 2019.

Interview

Talked with a recruiter before being invited to visit the center. Some classroom visiting time followed by a 30 minute panel style interview. The interview questions were quite standard.

Teacher Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

Interviewing process was very easy. There was only one round of interviewing one on one with the facility director. We talked for about 20 minutes and she showed me the facility. I was extended an offer two days later.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

Short interview followed by a tour of the facility- the director was very nice. Some specific details were not discussed, however, such as the work times, breaks, and holiday hours.

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kindercare (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was at the center which consisted of scenario and hypothetical questions. Then following the interview I received a tour of the center. The process was easy and very straight forward. I heard back later that day. They do check your references and confirm education and preform a background check for all employees working in the center