Kindercare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindercare Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online; sent in my resume and was contacted by a staffer. About a week later I had an in-person interview at the location. I was offered the job by the end of the interview and started working about a week after that.

Assistant Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindercare (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Went on site after a telephone interview. Questions were focused on previous experience in childcare. It was a great experience overall. they were very understanding and showed me the whole work site. Answered all my questions very well.

Interview Questions

• What experience you have in childcare? How many children have you comfortably taken care off? how would you handle a child that is in pain or distress? questions mainly focused on childcare.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare (Akron, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Felt very comfortable... felt like they tried to get to know me as a person. Asked questions that were relevant to the job but weren't difficult. Wanted to know a lot about my experience and education background.

Interview Questions

• What brought you to this opportunity at KinderCare   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kindercare (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

casual and very good at having a over view of what they were offering you at the job, made sure to ask questions on how you would deal with different types of situations with the children

Interview Questions

• how often do you think you could keep the parents informed   Answer Question

Lead Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kindercare (Franklin, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was quick, director was awesome. I was offered a job on the spot. I felt right at home immediately. I applied online and was called that same day went in for interview the next day. Interview was easy because the director was so easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Director was very interested in what I was looking for, I really appreciated that   1 Answer

Infant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kindercare (Eden Prairie, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person with the center director and Assistant director. Taken through the center and meet the team and open to asking questions of people who work there and then offer sent out once offer is accepted go through trainings

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you've had to work through at a job and how did you solve the problem.   Answer Question

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kindercare (Solon, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online on indeed.com and recieved an email or phone call the next day to set up an interview . I was asked to complete an online application and personality test. During the interview, I was asked several hard questions about child care, dealing with difficult situations/people, etc. Next, I was given a tour and placed in a toddler and infant room to observe the teachers and ask them questions. My interview was over an hour and since I went on my lunch break, I made an appointment to come back and finish. When I came back, we talked more and she offered me the position and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kindercare (Puyallup, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and receive an email and called for a Phone interview, online test and in person interview. The entire process took about 5 days. Several questions with director of center in regards to situations present in the classroom. Great offer, but didn't accept.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you encountered a child with challenging behavior?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

Had an interview with the director, who asked several questions, to see if I was a right fit for her center. She asked about my experience, and also what would I add to her center as a teacher.

Interview Questions

• Why did I work in childcare?   1 Answer

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindercare (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Lengthy. The director made it seem like a perfect job. Called over and over, finally got hired. Turns out everything she said was lies. Now I've been working a while and all the promises in the interview were bogus. They aren't hiring teachers throughout, just warm bodies in rooms to keep ratios at bay. Treat people horribly. Run now.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer