Kindercare Teacher Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindercare Teacher Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.1

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

Very poor communication skills from recruiter. Originally missed our scheduled phone interview. She then called me out of the blue 4 days later and requested an in person interview. She asked me to call back later that day. I called back and was followed by no response, instead an email stating they were no longer interested in interviewing me.

Very poor communication. Why would I want to work for a company that does this? No longer interested. Not even phased.

Other Interview Reviews for Kindercare

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kindercare.

Interview

It was about an hour and i discussed my level of experience was asked about the items listed on my resume the person was very sweet and explained everything to me. I got hired the same day

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kindercare (Sterling Heights, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called for an interview a couple days after submitting my resume online. At the interview I was asked some questions by the director related to how I would handle certain situations and then I sat in on the PreK class for about an hour and a half. The only thing that I was assigned to do in that hour and a half was to help the students print their names on their cubby labels. I made sure that I interacted with the kids while they were doing carpet time. If they were fooling around I asked them to pay attention.when the teacher had the kids stand up and do I song I sang along.

Interview Questions

• How does a child learn best? And they gave three options.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindercare (Aurora, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Scheduled interview through email. Went for interview in front of 2 members of management team. The interview was approximately 30 minutes. I was asked situational questions. I felt relaxed and confident.

Interview Questions

• What is an important aspect of teaching children?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kindercare (Louisville, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

I met with Leah for my interview at the Kindercare located on Zorn Avenue. She asked me a variety of questions including where I go to school, my major, my availability, and about my future experience with children.

Interview Questions

• Where do you go to school?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate when I was available to work with considering I am a current college student. I would recommend to others to finish all of the online assessment as soon as possible if they are looking to get a job as quickly as possible.

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kindercare (Ormond Beach, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very detailed, interviewer was very polite. Staff was friendly. Had a tour of facility, and met the children. Planning was explained in detail and they background of Kinder Care was also explained.

Interview Questions

• Years working with children   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Fairly easy and very friendly. Management was very professional and clear about their expectations and very knowledgeable about their center and how its run. Was given a whole explanation of what a work day is like and how the employee family operates. They were very communicative throughout the entire process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindercare (Rocky Hill, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

I waited for a couple minutes for the interviewer. Then, she asked a couple questions ( why did I aply for that position, experience, age group preferences, salary expectations) very short. Finally, she said they would definitely call me for a second interview, this time looking for positive interactions in the classroom.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Interview

It was very relax. The lady was nice. I did a one on one interview and did a tour of the facility. After that she invited me to a second panel interview. That was everyone applying at different kindercare with three interviews and it was all together answering question.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindercare (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

When I went to interview I was left sitting there for about 30 mins after my scheduled time waiting for the director. After that she asked very few questions and then took me into three classrooms to watch how I was with the children. While in the classrooms she walked out several times and was barely paying attention to how I interacted with the kids. I was hired on the spot and was asked what pay I would like.

Interview Questions

• What age group are you comfortable with?   2 Answers