Kindercare Toddler Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindercare Toddler Teacher Interview Questions

3.5

Toddler Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindercare (Scranton, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Apply on-line through Kindercare website (open positions are listed). I first completed a phone interview and was asked to come in for an additional interview. The phone interview lasted around 15 minutes and the follow up interview lasted about an hour (included a tour of the facility). The questions were expected for any type of teaching position (Name a time when you stood up for something that wasn't a popular decision, how do you feel you handle classroom management, have you ever planned something that didn't work out, how did you adapt, etc...)

Interview Questions

• Instead of asking for your biggest strength or weakness they asked for 2-3 of each!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Flexible to an extent.. for a daycare I feel like they pay well, but they can't pay a huge salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Kindercare

Toddler Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylvania, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindercare (Sylvania, OH) in July 2007.

Interview

Came in for interview just took info and never called back..................

Interview Questions

• How much do u expect to earn????????? What was the pay of ur last job????????   Answer Question