Kindred Healthcare Certified Nursing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindred Healthcare Certified Nursing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Kindred Healthcare

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Baytown, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was uncomfortable, it's was a group interview with three people. Minimum eye contact on they part. I could tell they didn't want to shake my hand. Although I did an awesome job in the interview, the atmosphere was very uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• How attached are you to your fake nails?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call within 2 weeks. I did the face to face interview within a week. I waited to heard back from them and got a call back for orientation within two weeks. Came back for orientation 1 week later.

Anonymous Employee in Oakdale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Oakdale, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

They did a single interview and a walk around and then they did a panel interview, it was slightly unorganized and what they promised was not what was given. I would not suggest Kindred to others, I was going through a really hard time after my father's suicide and I worked and did everything the asked of me and they had employees there that just did not care about anything.

Interview Questions

• why I wanted to work there, what was most important to me   Answer Question