Kindred Healthcare Clinical Liaison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindred Healthcare Clinical Liaison Interview Questions

Updated Jan 1, 2017

3.4

Clinical Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Application submission online, screening interview w/recruiter, personality survey, interview with Sales manager, interview with Regional sales director. Background and health screen required. Offer was made by recruiter shortly after last interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Open to negotiations on salary, but it wasn't needed.

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

Clinical Liaison Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in July 2015.

Interview

straight forward interviews - hiring process was very disorganized. The CEO called with 2 hours notice for final interview. They delayed so much on paperwork that the start date had to be changed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Several phone interviews with various employees in different positions, both local and out of town. Discussed the various responsibilities that would be part of the position. In person interviews with three employees also. Each interview included the same questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest sales call and how do you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Upper management is spectacular. They have business, not just nursing degrees. You need business experience to manage people. Very respectful and ethical in interview process. Managers interviewing me were receptive to my questions, and very descriptive in what the details of the position entailed.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in moving forward (being promoted) one day?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

2 phone screens and 2 face to face with a total of 6 people. First 3 interviews went fantastic. Last interview with Executive Director (very professional), DON (took 30 min to smile) and Admissions Director had an actual scowl on her face every time I addressed her. Very rude!

Interview Questions

• How well I know Medicare reimbursement guidelines   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Westminster, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Three separate interviews- one with a district manager, one with an area director, and one with the CEO of your base hospital. Background check, personality testing, drug test, and physical. A bit nerve-wracking waiting to hear back, even if you know you aren't going to fail the drug screen. It took about a month for me to hear the final word I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They will want to know about your clinical experience and your sales experience. They'll throw a lot of medical terminology and industry slang around to see if you understand what they're saying.   1 Answer

Clinical Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in July 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is a bit cumbersome. It is with a few people however, once hired it is a totally different story and it is very different. At that time the employee can fall into their own patterns and ways of doing things.

Interview Questions

• There was not one because they were all pertaining to the job that I do on a daily as so it was a natural conversation.   Answer Question

Clinical Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in January 2011.

Interview

Initial contact with recruiter, phone interview then scheduled one on one meetings with hiring ADSM, Regional Manager and CEO

Interview Questions

• I dont recall any questions that were out of the ordinary   Answer Question