Kindred Healthcare Cna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kindred Healthcare Cna Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Northglenn, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Northglenn, CO).

Interview

Interview process was fairly quick but thorough. Willingness to train the right person, even with little experience. More focus on compassion than skill level. Lots of focus on prioritizing, schedules, and managing time frames for certain ADLs. Interview aimed to engage the overall personality and amount of compassion and care willing and desiring to give your patients.

Interview Questions

• When asked about an emergency situation with a patient, you are asked to put your actions in order. What do you do first when (insert situation)? Who do you contact first when (insert situation)? What do you always double check before leaving a patient's room? What is the most important thing you can offer an elderly patient? Etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated my hourly pay by $1. Even though I had no experience when I first started there, their facility was where I did my clinicals, so I was already familiar with some of the patients, the building, and the equipment, and some of the staff.

Other Interview Reviews for Kindred Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Columbus, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied via Monster (I posted a well written resume) and got the call 1.5 weeks later to come in to interview. We discussed my experience thus far in the field and what jobs I have done. I was asked to complete pre-hire paperwork after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to be a CNA?

What hours did I want to work?

Coulld I come in on the weekends? At least every other one.

Can I be into work at 6am?
      Answer Question

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Filled out online app. On phone interview with HR. In person interview with Nurse Manager. She asked me a couple of questions that she stated were mandatory for all Kindred Hospitals Nationwide and then took me on a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Describe a miscommunication with patient/coworker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Adapting my life to changes in commute, responsibilities and shift length are not worth the increase in pay in my life at this moment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Suffolk, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

I'm waiting for my references to be checked to see if I am offered the job. It was the ADN and Senior CNA. They made me feel comfortable. They let me know about the facilities.They explained the expectations and let me know what would happen if offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked a question. They wanted me to tell them about myself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Louisville, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

The lady interviewing me was very nice. She didn't ask me a lot of difficult questions or put me on the spot. She mainly talked about the hospital and the unit I'd be working on.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Professional, very nice manager .No discrimination.Up front about every thing at the hospital.Very clean hospital .Lots of patients .Overtime,benefits.403 b plan.Over all nice place.Tuition reimbursement discussed .Discussed input from me as an employee .Discussed promotions at the company .There is potential for growth at the company ,and ability to cross train for different departments .Plenty of room for growth and development .I was hired

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work there   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I had a good interview she covered everything with me I needed to know and answered all my questions that I asked with no problem. She showed me around the hospital I meet some great people the doctor was very welcoming and so was the other nurses aides. They made me feel more at ease like I belong there and I felt I did.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked in a hospital setting   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Windsor, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

It was quick and easy didn't ask for a physical ppd anything . They were happy to Get me in as long as I had experience . They didn't drug test , I wonder how many employees are walking around there with TB. The only thing they did thoroughly was check my background.

CNA Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Applied online, 5 days later got a call to interview. Easy Interview, easy questions, only took about 10-15 mins. It was with executive director and manager. Forgot to ask about benefits.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?
      How do you handle complicated situations, give an example?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

The recruiter calls sets up a face to face interview then show up to the interview date and from there I would know whether I got the job and when I would be joining the team of Kindred

Interview Questions

• have you worked for a LTAC sub acute hospital   1 Answer