Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 1, 2017

3.2

Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

4 interviews total. In hospital liaison. Had previous experience. Last interview most difficult. Enjoyed all person involved personalities. Growing rehab company. Would be advised to research though trick questions and company background more.

Registered Nurse Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I attended an open house interview. I was interviewed briefly by nurse manager. I received a call for a job offer two days later. The interview was straight-forward and the manager was very pleasant. She first confirmed I graduated with a BSN.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me a little bit about yourself.
      2. Why choose nursing?
      3. Do you know what is LTAC?
      4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      She really didn't ask any probing or touch questions, such as what is your weakness? How are you going to handle emergency situation? Tell me about an error you made and how did you fix it?
      Answer Question

Clinical Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Upper management is spectacular. They have business, not just nursing degrees. You need business experience to manage people. Very respectful and ethical in interview process. Managers interviewing me were receptive to my questions, and very descriptive in what the details of the position entailed.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in moving forward (being promoted) one day?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

I attended an open house interview. I was interviewed briefly by human resources about customer satisfaction, and I think that they were looking for key words or phrases (e.g., greeting patients and family members, active listening, problem solving). Based on that and my resume that I submitted online, I was invited to interview with unit managers.

Interview Questions

• How do you understand your role in providing patient satisfaction   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Very picky, if weren't in the click you didn't get hired . They make you decide then and there even if you have other appointments because of the drug testing . Which is silly because everybody drug test .

Interview Questions

• What are your plans in 5 years   1 Answer